Money Talk with T.I.

9/25/2007 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ATL rapper/actor T.I. was seen on Melrose Ave. yesterday -- and he had some words of rap wisdom -- invest that money!

The platinum-selling artist advises to "invest and pay your taxes." He's the next Suze Orman!

T.I. also says, "You'll get a lot more from the return of an investment, than the shine of a chain!" Where was he when MC Hammer was going bankrupt?!

Autumn

Hey Viewsonic, you need to ask your parole officer to tutor you in grammer and spelling. That way at least you won't sound like the idiot you probably are!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

College Grad

In response to #11 Viewsonic: What are you even talking about? Before you go around saying what somebody can't understand, pick up a Webster's Dictionary and use it! It’s not that hard…sound it out T-R-I-G-O-N-O-M-E-T-R-Y AND B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S! Now if he was saying something completely irrelevant then he would be applauded. People need to stop being irresponsible with there money and use it wisely. I'm glad he said what he did.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

who said he isn't following his own advice

tb

Hey # 11....Why don't you learn how to write a grammatically correct paragraph without numerous spelling errors before you attempt to crticize anyone!!! Now YOU sound like the "bufoon"!

Signed,
An educated, well invested Black Man (who listens to rap music every day)

Yes I Said It

Viewsonic... you come on here criticizing this black man's intelligence with your racially tinged remarks... and you have so many misspellings in your own comments!!??

You sound like the one who needs to go back to school , jerk!!

Yes I Said It

Viewsonic.. I guess the computer down at the halfway house doesn't have a spell-checker on it, huh?

Matthew

He is so fine. Don't hate!

jk

I knew I saw him riding around L.A. yesterday. This fool had a the cold mug look down. T.I quit trying to act so dang hard, you'll get smacked. You always run around with a bunch of people so of course you talk s***. Everyone knows if you were by yourself you would act totally different.

ur WRITERS suck

peace n love- im sayin that because its OBVIOUS that the previous posts WERE talking about t.i because he is a black rapper and said what he said about investing... so i was referring to them not u SOUL BROTHA, im not on that race bs but i addressed it because it needed to b addressed.. think and dont be so closed minded

Sparticus

HA! Very good! I find critiquing my grammar based on chat communication based on a mindless subject matter interesting and humorous. I guess, however, a rapper and its buffoonery can motivate you people to correct an error. I am glad something can ignite you. My grammar, however, is the least of my worries. This is mindless chat and I address it according, while being productive when it counts. This is purely entertaimant …uurrrrrrh….entertainment to me .Rappers are buffoons! I am so glad I know better and sad you don’t.

Grumpy old man

I actually agree w/ Viewsonic eventhough I'm sure his/her comments were racially motivated. Rappers are buffoons. Eventhough I'm black, it doesn't automatically require that I defend them. They ARE buffoons. However, Viewsonic is not any more intelligent. lol Spell Check is obviously NOT Viewsonic's friend. And, if you're going to call ppl buffoons, please don't appear to be one yourself. lol

justpicky

ONE RAPPER BROUGHT GOLD CHAINS FOR $350,000 , $350,000

AND $250,000 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF THAT WASN'T NONSENSE ............

HE'S CRAZY FOOL ............IM SERIOUS I WOULD NEVER BUY A GOLD

CHAINS FOR THAT MUCH ................$950,000 ............I COULD SAVE

THAT MONEY .

Chrissy

WTG TI..... and for people hatin on TI case he is black... and you know who you are, how about all the white trash of the 80's and 90's who are broke asses? Stop hating! I am glad he said that and maybe other "celebs" will take heed and stop wasting so much when they could protect themselves and save for future. Not everyone can live off royalties!

name withheld

awww, my fave guy. Mister lyrical rhymes. feed me baby...yummmm

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

Um..................WHAT?

Who the hell is this guy....what does T.I. stand for...TOTALLY IGNORANT?

Try to speak like you have at least a 6th grade education.....TOOL !!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments