Spears in Burbank Shooting Spree! Ay!

9/27/2007 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brit Brit got herself a new camcorder -- and she turned tables on the paparazzi by filming of all her paparazzi friends at a Mexican restaurant! Dice queso, y'allitos!

TMZ was outside Acapulco in Burbank yesterday (which Spears called, in Brit-speak, "Acu-poo-culas") when the camera-wielding, brunette-weaved popwreck arrived while recording her favorite paps. When asked why she decided to play paparazzo, Brit said, "You guys are beautiful!"

Inside the restaurant, Brit invited a starstruck fan over to her table to snap a photo. Right after the shot, the ecstatic girl drove right over to local radio station KIIS-FM and shared the whole experience with JoJo on the Radio.

After Brit finished up, the restaurant got a ringing endorsement from Spears -- even if she couldn't pronounce its name. Mercifully, Britney hopped into the passenger seat.

Tracy

Maybe her lawyer can help her show the courts what she goes through in LA on a daily basis and will get the o.k. to be able to move away AND still see her boys. That's what she needs, move the hell away from there!

Amber

This is so silly. Why follow someone just to see where they are eating at? I am so over the paparazzi. This is not fair to these stars. It is one thing to accept that you are famous and are going to have your picture taken often and have to sign some autographs, but to have to deal with 50 video cameras in your face every time you walk out your front door is too freaking much. I would def. be a crazy person too.

Marten

Popwreck huh?
Funny description for someone who just jumped to the #3 spot on the itunes top 120 list, only 3 days after the release of her single Gimme more.
That is # 3 on the over all list. She is number 1 on the itunes pop list.

SuziON

I think that video will be going to court either for the hit and run or for the custody battle to proove something about the paps.... hmmm I wonder what that could be... Get the F out of the way when someone's trying to walk, drive, or park!

Madhatter

Much agreed, there needs to be some law limiting the paps. It has gotten totally out of hand, esp when considering that she is just going about her everyday life and not promoting anything or doing anything that is job related. I mean really what is the difference between the paparazzi and stalkers? Nothing if you ask me. The only way she could live a 'normal' life is if she stayed inside all day or possibly if she moved from LA, but that is no guarantee either, plus her sons are there. To me that is infringing on one's right to privacy and to lead the life they want to lead. Its almost like she is in a cage.

Lenn K.

Britney this wouldn't be a problem if you stay at home more. Go to a state like Idaho for about a month that will stop alot of the paparizzi from following you.

MikelM

She give you what you WANT...

I mean seriously, if it bothered you, wouldn't you just stay hold-up in your house and not leave and just have your assistance run and get you food until all of the drama dies down?
She LOVEs every minute of the attention.

someday

she needs to just stay home ....stay in, eat, relax, exercise....don't go anywhere for awhile.....let it all die down, she can plan her next stragedy, get the right people to stand behind, and beside you.....
yes, the papparazzi can be in your face, in essence they have their job to do.....on the other hand, she needs to lay low....no reason for going out in public as she does......
she is pimping herself out.

BeatleStone

Britney is yesterday's news, she can't sing, she can't act, she looks great sometimes & her MTV VMA's performance put her career at a dead end.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Britney looks awsome.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Who is this pimp lady with her

Jake

Britney is losing more weight, and it's looking good! I can't wait to see how Britney's looks change in the next month or so, maybe she'll drop more!

I want my sexy Britney back!

kim suck

she is looking more and more dogish!

Me

I think it probably terrifies her to have to stay in the house with her kids. BTW, TMZ, just caught that funny..."I'm a cinematography." LOL

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

The paps are so unfair when it comes to Britney. Katie Holmes almost dropped her kid, but no one made a fuss about that even though Katie was wearing 6 inch stilletos on a play date. David and Courtney took little Coco out canoeing without a life vest and no one had anything to say about that, besides oh cute pictures. Pam Anderson walks around naked and the papz don't dog on her, even though she has two sons who she's rarely photographed with. I don't agree with everything Britney has done, but quit being so judgemental when other celebs do the exact same thing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments