Hayden Panettiere's

Naughty Slip

9/28/2007 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sorry guys, no nip-slips here, but Hayden Panettiere did admit she made a verbal "slip" when she yelled "f**k" at some photogs this week in front of a little girl. TMZ caught Hayden at the Declare Yourself party last night, which also brought out new "Heroes" hottie Kristen Bell and a blech bleach blonde Rumer Willis.

Also out: a silent Topher Grace, "Sister, Sister" twin Tia Mowry, a dare-we-say "hot" Ricki Lake, Joey Fatone and Bobby Trendy -- who wanted to adopt and/or buy Britney Spears' kids.

All this and more in today's "keep the kids away from the peroxide" edition of Star Catcher.

LIFE IS LIFE

FIRST....

SDCool

Man is this girl hot or what....Let her do whatever she wants.

O J Simpson

Bring on the sex tape

Celeb News by E!

Our sources in the south say that Hayden has used this kind of foul language in public more than once. Apparently, a little over a month ago she was caught on tape, and by at least one camera phone that was emailed to us, using the F-bomb when locals were trying to get a shot of her while at a table outside of the "Grape" in Destin, Florida- meeting with writer, Will Estell whom Hayden Panettiere was in negotiations with for a lead role in a new screenplay Estell is shopping. No word yet on the role or who may be looking at it, but little Ms. Cheerleader may want to take some etiquette lessons on speaking properly to her fans.

E!News-- the Dirt

Mia1013

Oh no, an 18 year-old that curses. Lock her up for good....or just get over it. She apologized to the little girl and that should be enough.

Billy Jo

She can yell anything she wants to me! Including obscene words, actually, ESPECIALLY obscene words!

a guy

Even if there was a nipslip, TMZ WOULD JUST BLUR IT OUT ANYWAY!

alex

there's nothing spectacular about this girl at all.

no pervs allowed

BREAKING NEWS: Grandma lets pervert nerd back onto the internet to blog a useless Hayden Pathetic blurb. Wet dreams all around for the undersexed geek squad lusting after her at TMZ. More to come...

deelicious

Hayden shmayden....who cares .....BUT does anyone also think that Rummer looks HORRIBLE with the short blonde hair? How is it genetically possible to have two hot looking parents their kids come out fug?

Rascal

I don't give a ratsass about Hayden, but I'm getting a little curious about the Willis girl getting a little out of control. I know her parents are divorced but I wonder who is taking care of this "out of control" girl. She has been hanging around with the underage (like her) alcholics a little too long. Here in Texas, we call them alkies (winos, alcholics, druggies, etc)

Jake

When I see Hayden Panettiere I see a short fat ugly girl, who isn't interesting in the least. But when I see Rumer Willis I see a beautiful girl who sparks a lot of interest.

I'd love to see more articles on Rumer Willis. Hell, I'd rather see more articles on "Evil Nicole" over dwarf Hayden Panettiere any day!

Mia

I used to think this girl was awesome as a teen actress. She seems to have matured into a narcississtic, promiscuous brat without manners. How do parents raise kids to have so little respect for others? I don't care what pop culture glorifies, ladies with class DO NOT swear in public, sleep around before marriage, or hang out in hoe bars in their teens. This behavior is trashy.

Only swim in the Ocean

Whore Slut Dingbat

Terry

I saw her in a interview
She talked about how it really bothers her as it would anyone that magazines and um people behind computers ( wonder who she meant ) talk her about her body in negative terms, What she is wearing and so fourth.
Sorry Hayden, I still do not understand why your on here at all.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments