Kim K -- I Don't Need No Parking Space!

9/28/2007 10:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It must be hard dragging that spectacular junk around all day! Kim Kardashian went shopping at Intermix yesterday -- and instead of finding an actual parking spot, girl had to leave her Range Rover in a red zone.

Leaving her flashers on, Kim K. and a buddy hit up the hot new store with a mini-shopping spree. Musta been a fashion emergency!

Kim got lucky and left without being ticketed.

Dawn Day

Another tart who thinks she's better than everybody else and above the law!

I'm sick of her already!!

cant believe im on tmz

what a slut. shes hot but she is famous for screwing

notaceleb

This chick is Anna Nicole Smith without the drugs - just stupid.

just me

they need to send her a ticket in the mail. what if there had been a fire or some other type of emergency? stupid bitch thinks she is above the law.

annoyed

Who is this girl, and why do you assume we've all heard of her? And why should we even care?

just wondering

.....soooooooooooo not even worth commenting on!!!!....u must be deperate for some news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only swim in the Ocean

Does this chick work?

Fred Flintstoned

I'd like to park in her red zone!!!

You're All Losers

Bitch.

jj

Who is this fat, hideous person with big boobs? Many of fat chicks have big boobs, so what? Tell this fat chick, "do not come to Malibu, or I will run your fat a$$ over." And if she even tries to double park or illegally park, I will call the Lost Hills (yes our sheriff department is on the other side of the mountains) Sheriff department to come tow her huge lard. I am sure while here, she will try the "don't you know who I am?"

annoyed

No wonder other countries think we're all trash. We actually pay people to follow clueless idiots like this chick around and snap photos. Who is she, anyway?

LnL

Another slut who thinks the world owes her. But it is the malls fault also for not getting the security to have them move their car. If you or I were parked there we would be asked to move in a very rude way!!!! So sick of these "celebs" think they are so much better than any one else. She has NOT done anything positive~~~What a loser get a real life Kim K

chicken BBQ

didn't know they invented a walking sperm bank......well that's the best news since .......the wheel

Sharona

Just another girl that's gets through life with no qualitties other than her ass....I wish I were her!

Kate

#13...she can't use the "don't you know who I am" unless she takes off her clothes & reenacts her "movie" with RJ....hahahaha...she is such a skank.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments