Hollywood Hotties Bring Out the Vote

9/29/2007 2:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This past week, young Hollywood partied for a good cause. Hollywood hotties including Hayden Panettiere and Kristen Bell attended the Declare Yourself "Hollywood Celebrates 18," a party to encourage 18-year-olds to vote in the next election.

More than 4 million 18-year-olds will be eligible to vote in the 2008 presidential election.

notaceleb

Seeing these "lefties" promoting voting would strongly encourage me to get out and vote conservative.

FlBiker

Like they can find their polling place.

CelebrityFed

Why do i love Hayden soooooooooooo much....i bet she's got like tons of important things to say about stuff.....

brit

Lenn K.

I keep asking myself why do they keep promoting this young gal Hayden, then it came to me she's the next Britney. She got blond hair, we know that always a plus for the TMZ crowd, she's white, she' got big boobs and she's the girl next door for most of these guys! Now all she's got to do is something stupid like show a boob, maybe a crotch shot and man is Britney going to be last weeks news!!!

britneyisstupid

I wonder if they know anything, or if they are just voting to be cool?
Perhaps they should learn some things about Islam and Abortion before jumping into the ring.
abort73.com is a great start for these young voters.

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

I do vote for Hayden... don't know why I really like her smile!

________________________________________

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

Does anyone here love to watch her new TV Series Heroes?

me

I guess I don't have your taste, but I don't consider these people "hotties".

harpy_lady

I can't imagine anyone calling Rumor Willis 'hot'. Not even remotely attractive that one.

Sharona

Was this a Hillary party........I hope not!

sandman

Again with this 18-year old kid (Hayden) again? What a waste of time! I get it she's a big thrill for the 'bubblegummers out there. I guess it goes to show you that No news is Good news (so to speak), but for there has to be more important things going on in the world than this stupid kid, but it's easier for you guys to just post dribble than to actually work a story:( That's my beef with the media. Remember the term 'Journalism? A lost art today, now nothing more than pretty faces hosting the news (loosly termed) introducing dribble, only to cut to another pretty face who spends half the segment repeating what the intro gave them. Dribble dribble dribble is the best you can muster when the best you can post is 'juicyfroot...Thank you...

Seriously

DAMN! Rumer is FUGLY! Please................It is not kind to photograph one so fugly and then shove them in one's face!

Democrats are evil

OK, Let's dress up some good looking women (girls) and prance them around to promote the public to vote. Are you kidding me. I don't want stupid people voting. They are only puppets for the Hollywood crowd to duplicate their liberal views. Anyone swayed by this pandering is someone I want to stay out of the polling place. They could care less if you inform yourself first, just as long as you vote for who I tell you to. Morons! The dishonest party always has something up their sleeve. And that's why they are the enemy from within.

Seriously

..................and Mr. J.T. is FREAKIN HOT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments