Smiling Brit Out and About after Losing Kids -- WTF?!

10/2/2007 12:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this photo of Britney Spears out in Los Angeles -- just hours after a judge ordered physical custody of her two sons be given to her ex, Kevin Federline. Hello? Anyone home?!

Photogs caught Britney leaving the swank Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills tonight, in a car with a driver. Ding dang y'all, guess mah license isn't valeridated after alls! Now if only I could figured out how to put this here seat belter on!

Notice the baby shoes hanging from the rear view mirror. Memories.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lolabean

FIRST BITCHES!

Kate

PLEASE! Someone explain to me how this b*tch has the nerve to go out after this. THIS MORON DESERVED TO LOSE HER KIDS. I would LOVE to know what the child support is going to be!!!!

Diva

Unbelievable... when will this poor girl get a grip. Hell.. she could at least fake it for sympathy at this point. First??

notreallyhere

And she handed them over two days early!

This is what she wants, and thank God she has it. Now she can destroy herself without taking them with her.

Leela

I just hope she has true friends with her tonight.

MANNYMANUEL28@YAHOO.COM

A NGHT OUT ON THE TOWN FOR THIS WANNABE MOTHER!!!!

JLR

I was one that voted yep, she'll be out partying and there she is, smiling from ear to ear. This girl got exactly what she wanted. Now, she is free. We can at least rest knowing the kids are not in the back seat. Now there's a real NumbNuts. I can't stand women b****** like her. Yuk!!!!

M

Can't believe it....

LISA

I can't believe ahe isn't home hugging her kids! Is she on crack? Kevin isn't any better, but he knew how to play the cards. The children should of gone to her parent's. Brittany, get your act together and get those kids back!!!

george

WHY HAS EVERYONE STOP TALKING ABOUT O.J....

Diane

jadedeyes

I'm sorry, but what a mess this girl is. It seems like she couldn't care less about what happens with her kids.

extremely sad

I HAVE BROKEN TODAY...I AM SICK FOR THOSE KIDS. I TRIED TO HANG ON AND SUPPORT HER BUT I CANNOT DO IT. SMILING AFTER LOSING YOUR KIDS IS EVIL AND WICKED. MAYBE HER MOM SHOULDN'T HAVE PIMPED HER OUT AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE.

whoever

An obvious "break with reality". She is either mentally ill, seriously addicted to drugs or just plain stupid as hell.

JDS

Honestly just goes to show some people should have their procreation licenses revoked... she honestly shouldn't be allowed to have kids... she can't even take care of her sloppy self...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments