Alfonso Unloads on TMZ

10/2/2007 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught up with Carlton last night -- er, Alfonso Riberio -- and he's not so happy with TMZ! The once jolly Ribeiro told our cameras, "I ain't down with them no more ... TMZ was rude as hell!" Is that Carlton talking like that?! What would Mr. Banks say?

Carlton went on to say, "What I do to TMZ? Why they mad at me?!" What happened to the days when he would just do the Carlton dance and make everything all better? Who knew he was so sensitive?! Sorry, Carlton -- er, Alfie!

BLINKING !!

There u have it TMZ. rude as hell. Thats what your site has become.
TMZ n Perez have taken PAPZ chasing to a new LOW.

justsayin

C'mon Carlton. Get jiggy with it!

TheONE

Where does this has been get money to go out all the time?

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

LOL...no one cares about you anymore Carlton..............get over yourself.............HAS-BEEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUSH

3 attempt at posting.. I Guess TMZ not allowing critics???

YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE (take it as a hint TMZ) of how crude,
biased & abusive /offensive this SIte /TMZ minions on the streets,, has/have become!
TMZ is manufacturing news, creating it, for $$$, by provoking & using
character assassins, for ratings/readers... Most of the ludicrous obnoxious
posters are paid here to post racist & provocative comments
for reaction... Shame on you Levin,,, We expect ur 15 min's of fame is close
to over....

el polacko

perhaps alfonso would get more respect if he learned how to speak properly.

Baby Countdown

There has never been a whiter black guy who wanted to be black than this guy.

(Don't dismiss that comment....it was DEEP!) :-)

THE CRIDDLER

actually #7 carltons WHITE ACT was a joke...do some research on him his right out the hood...he's absolutely more hood than will

fedex

Was he with 'Evie' from Out of this World? Is that his wife??? I loved that show!!

Baby Countdown

I'm sorry #9 - I thought you called this douche "hood"...yeah, him and Bryant Gumbel are giving 50 Cent and Game a run for their money! LOL

notfamous...yet

this load is lucky SOMEONE recognizes him.

P-Type

Carlton also unloads on many a white woman.

SHUSH

To A dumb TMZ producer:

Decent people are telling & complaining about this, in just about every topic...
Don't u GET IT? It's OVERKILL! Tone it down.

Using make believe "average people posters" (really,, paid TMZ ) to provoke anger & hate, racism & assassinating characters... Sounds like a Soros Funded Operation eh?

bottom feeders

BlahBlah

to #10:

Thank you!!! I thought that was her, so I looked her up on IMDB to see what she looks like now:

That's not Carlton's wife but he sure does like her type: