Brit Hits Bev Hills -- They'll Never Find Me Here!

10/3/2007 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another night without the kids, another hotel for Britney Spears.

TMZ cameras caught Brit and cousin Alli Sims going into the extravagant Reg. Bev. Wil. Hotel around 6:15 PM PDT. An army of photogs trailed behind Britney, who drove her dinged up white Mercedes from her Hollywood Hills mansion following a day filled with gas stations, coffee shops and photo ops.

After the spectacle, Brit decided she finally wanted her privacy, and asked one of the hotel employees to get her to a "private room."

She's Cinder-effing-rella!

J-Glo

Britney needs to check into Rehab and for much longer than 30 days this time. It's the ONLY place she is going to have some peace and quiet. I think she is obviously needs constant supervision and direction. In Rehab she will have that structure. I do think Britney loves her boys very, very much. You can see it in the way she holds them and looks at them. I just don't think she is in the right frame of mind to care for them at this time. She is making very poor choices and needs shelter and for the "pap" to leave her alone for just one day!

lucky

I think she is really retarded not joking but mentally challenged BIG TIME. She has no direction or support system... She is going to end up commiting suicide.

Ricky

I hope the new Britney sex tape gets leeked out soon lol. At least it's good to hear that she plans on going to rehab this weekend, that's a step in the right direction.

sharond

Brittany is acting like poor white trash from a beat up old trailer park because she IS!! And her family is just the same, they raised her as poor white trash, and therefore, she acts like it, she had no responsibilities, no one forced her into acting like a human, no one dared say no to her, her parents are losers, and are raising another "monster", Brittany's sister, in her image--they are greedy those two girls money and that is all they care about. To this day, I think her parents are more concerned about her approx $200 million worth than they are about those kids or Brittany.

Brittany has no talent, her singing career was just a fluke, she thinks that baby breathy singing is marketable, it was 10 years ago maybe, but nowdays, no way, no adults are interested, and the teen agers have moved on to other 'flashes' of hollywood personalities. She should be grateful for what she has, buy herself a nice compound somewhere in that trailer trash state she comes from and live off her wealth quietly.

They are all pathetic, just like the Hiltons, "poor white trailer trash families" come in several forms in hollywood.

Moreaces

She loves her Drugs, She Hates Her Children.

momof18yo

He's a no-talent loser, she needs to grow up. I'd bet the only thing on his mind is the money that comes with the kids. K-Fed sings Ka-ching!!! He'll be gone as soon as Britney's money is gone. He'll be out soon enough, making more kids for someone else to take care of. They both need irreversible birth-control.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

THERE'S MORE TO THIS STORY .....................

THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE PROOF OR INFORMATION

WHY BRITTANY IS DOING THIS STUPID IMMATURE STUFF .

ANY PARENT WOULD OF WENT TO COURT , AND DONE THE

RIGHT THING ............IT'S NOT HAPPENING IN THIS CASE .........

KEVIN OR BRITTANY DESERVES CHILDREN ................

BOTH HAVE NANNIES WATCHING THEM INSTEAD OF THERESELVES .

PITFUL PEOPLE HERE ..................

sicko Lambert

I AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF US STILL LOVE YOU BRITNEY!!! BLESS YOU OUR DEAR, DON'T LET ALL THESE NEGATIVE REMARKS GET YOU DOWN, NOBODY KNOWS YOU PERSONALLY HERE SO THEY CAN GO AHEAD AND POST THEIR LITTLE NEGATIVE REMARKS!!! ALL FROM WHAT TMZ HAS PICTURED YOU AS, AS WELL AS THEIR NEGATIVE COMMENTS! LIKE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SAID "What I do know about her is she has a huge heart, and she is a great person"! (VERY RECENT TOO) WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY AND WISH YOU FOR THE BEST!!!

justsayin

who woulda guessed that so many of Brit's fellow coke heads could use a computer after doin a couple lines...ding dang y'all

Mom of the Year

I would be begging the court for my kids... She is a mom what is wrong with that girl! My kids are my world and I would be damned if I have to have monitored visits to see my kids! K Fed did her a favor but then again she should have never been that out of control to the point that she is endangering her children! Those are some adorable little boys and I would want to give them all my time and be the best mom I could be to those innocent little lives but I hope she realizes all this is printed everywhere and when her kids are grown up enough to understand she will lose them once again!

ok then

um, is anyone watching this crackhead? she makes my skin crawl, but i'm not looking forward to seeing the headline where she's found dead in a hotel.

Me

#31: 1. Paris=criminal case; Britney=civil case.
2. The parties weren't ordered to appear. It was voluntary, though strongly suggested, that they appear. The father cared; the mother was too busy with her photo ops.

just wondering

...........WHY SHOULD SHE STAY IN HER HOUSE???????????????????????????????????????....she will when she WANTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha

will she go away, DOES SHE HAVE ANY PRIDE, ANY MORALS AT ALL, IS SHE REALLY A HUMAN AND A MOTHER SUPPOSE TO BE, NO SHE IS A FAKE TOILET STAR, AND A SELFISH HUMAN BEING. how dare she smile while her kids were taken away from her for being lazy and irresponsable all the time, how could she just party, and show off all the time, does she have feelings at all. and you fans of this pathetic person are really clowns. have nothing to idolize but a toilet lover famous star. she is celebrating her driver license after what? oh ph h h lease.,

Me

#57: Put down the glue, honey. Stop sniffing.