Fairplay Gets Tossed

The Video Evidence

10/3/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a stitched-up lip and typically defeated demeanor, Jonny Fairplay exclusively told TMZ his side of the incident, giving a special "You're mean!" message to Danny Bonaduce.

Now TMZ has video of the altercation between reality stars Bonaduce and Fairplay that resulted in a bloodied Fairplay going home in an ambulance.

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

A LEGAL Born American

They are both TRASH

reality chick 2

danny is a loser , has always been a loser and wasn't suppose to be on stage, God isn't he like 50! He would love to have the fan base that johnny has and it must hurt his ego to see that he wasn't invited in the first place!

reality chick 2

danny is a has been and wasn't even invited, maybe he should go back to his error and realize johnny is reality and was suppose to be on stage and i feel as that just because danny envied fairplay is why he made his debebut . he wasn't a presenter and isn't he like 55? he could only dream of having a fan base like johnny and if my memory is correct, johnny started in reality not on a sitcom that was played out and his fame has lasted and danny just needed another reason to invent himself again, at johnny's expense and will surly lose in court!

notimportant

well gotta add a comment to reality chick, Danny isnt a has been, hes still in the public eye and hes got a reality show too!!! its called Breaking Bonaduce, ever hear of it?? just thought I would refresh you in case you forgot, and I dont mean to be rude.
Also would like to say I dont think that Danny was in the wrong. if someone jumped on me like that I would attempt to throw them off too, and Im a woman!! Danny should open a sexual harrassment and battery case on Johnny "Jump up fall down" just my opinion, course everyone has one of them too!!! LOL Thanks for reading mine, even if some of you dont agree

TONY

aAND FOR (297) DANNY WAS ASK TO GO TO THE STAGE , AND END THE STUPID COMENTS THAT DOME F**^%%$KNG MORON WAS BLABING ABOUT, I WISH SOME ONE WOULD POWER DRIVE HIS ASK IN TO A F**%$N CASKET . DOME IGNORAMOUS PEOPLE LIKE JONY SHOULD BE ALOUD TO BREED, HE IS A WASTE OF SPASE.

K

Well, realistically - Fairplay could be accused of sexually assaulting Danny, right????

I'd have done the same exact thing if some jerk-off jumped on me like that too!!!

Way to go Danny!

Brutus

That was great face plant fairyplay landed. Hopefully there will be more of that in his future.......and from a higher height too. Did that really end quicker than his fifteen seconds of fame? Hope he asks for a rematch, if for no other reason than to knock out his lower teef too. Move on fairyplay, you've got street cred now......for Polident commercials.

P.S...............I hear Carrot Top wants the next shot at ya......LOL

Rhonda

GET EM DANNY YOUR IN THE RIGHT..
EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR THE HUMMPER NOT THE HUMMIE
LOVE YOU

Grandma

Maybe Jonny's Grandma Should Kick His Ass Next...

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk