Dan Rather Video

10/4/2007 7:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Jen

I would work with Dan. He seems like a very nice and polite man.

bjinyyz

I was never a big dan Rather fan however I imagine that in TV these type of things are very important right along with image. The one thing that does stand out is hie respect for the people around him. He is calm and professional. This is nothing else has given me some added respect for the man.

Your'e Fired!

During this time to be "comfortable" or "not comfortable" 43 children DIED from starvation around the world.........We need to think about what is IMPORTANT in our lives!
Lame people with their lame egos!

Your'e Fired!

...............Mommy, MAKE IT STOP!!!!...............My Brain is bleeding!!!!........................

Shelley

I think he sounds like a very nice man. He is polite and kind. Let's be honest about the tag line...He is not focused on the coat for the ENTIRE 20 minutes. The weather is changing and he is looking for input. I would love to work with a person like this! My opinion of Dan Rather is now BETTER because of this video!

rayray

ok, i don't care for dan rather but this is so not abnormal for tv and he is being really nice and not obnoxious to anyone. this actually makes him look good in my opinion. he's a gentleman. nice to see!

Radical Free Agent

I want similar prep footage on Katie Couric getting her short little legs exactly right so we can see her expensive shoes.

I never see her anymore--I heard she retired--but on the Today show it was painfully obvious they spent lotsa time getting her shot exactly right so she didn't appear short & chubby and we could see her Manolos.

Samijane

THAAAATT'S 20 MINS I'LL NEVER GET BACK.........

Samijane

THAAAATT'S 20 MINS I'LL NEVER GET BACK.........

me

LEAVE DAN ALONE!!!!! HES A COOL GUY, AND HAS BEEN BRINGING US NEWS FOR YEARS, THE COAT ISSUE WAS FROM THE DIRECTORS AND HE WAS JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY WANTED.... AND DECIDE.... GOOD GOD YALL..... LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

I like Dan Rather so leave him alone.

I'mjustsayin'

Who cares? He's a newsman..on TELEVISION..they have to discuss all that superficial stuff. That's what makes the pics and the show run smoothly once it's on the air. If you're wanting to give Dan Rather a hard time, then find something better than that lame piece of footage to do it with!

Tammie

He's a complete boob. He proves it time and time again. Just hang it up Dan, and walk away with what little self respect you can manage to scrape from your shoe.

Sakkara

This man is so damn sexy and smart! I'd prefer him without the coat and the suit, too!!!

Jennifer

Seriously, could he be any more NICER!? WOW! It was refreshing to see him so kind to everyone there, meant to serve on him, and make the world about him. What a nice man he was. So humble too, in all of the coat madness.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments