Life Still a Cirque for Lindsay

10/4/2007 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanThere are reports online that Lindsay's leaving rehab. Not true -- at least for now.

Sources tell TMZ that Lindsay is in family therapy all this week at the Cirque Lodge in Orem, Utah -- with her father, Michael Lohan. We're told she will be returning to L.A. soon -- for some minor dental work. But the plan is: when Lindsay's choppers get fixed, she'll return to Cirque.

We're told she's made amazing progress, and sometime in the foreseeable future, she'll leave the Lodge.

Team K-Fed

Wow. I have to say good for her. At least she's trying to stay away and get better. Time will tell but I have more respect for her than Britney who immediately needs to be in the spotlight.

AZ MOMMY

Keep it up, Lindsay. I'm glad you are getting it together. My prayers go out to you.

Grandpapopo

Who the hell is this Lindsay broad?

SEScoops

Lord knows they don't have dentists anywehre but LA

L.S

What ever!! Has she seen Richie Sambora?

Tamara

Good Luck Lindsay, I'm happy for you. I wish you the best. :)

death on a cracker

i still hope she OD's and pukes and poops herself..then dies.

Steelman

It sounds good and I hope it true...but going back to L.A. for dental work? That sounds like a great excuse to get out of Utah if you ask me. I'm sure there are plenty of dentists in that area willing to do whatever work she needs done and do it well.

brad

lindsay i love u ........im so happy u finnaly got ur head on striaght.......ur the most gorgeous and talented actress out there.......if u read this i dunno if u do know i have thought about u everyday and u inspire me to work hard and accomplish all my goals......I LOVE U ......xoxoxox

kay

I wish her all the best. All you haters are just jealous and some day your words will come back to bite you in the butt!! No one but her knows how difficult this has all been. Hopefully she will be far enough ahead of the game she can beat it this time.

Only swim in the Ocean

Racists Skank Whore

Trisha

OK first of all glad to see tmz report something positive with out insulting the person , secondly, I can not believet aht you print comments like I hop eyou OD DIE and poop yourself, does not seem responcible to me,Maybe you should clean out your closet and hold yourself to the standards you seem to be puttimg on the rest of hollywood, just an idea.............

premierepos

ARE YOU LISTENING BRITNEY???

Ms. Behavin

I am really impressed with Lindsay...once she gets out she should probably move somewhere outside of LA so she can continue to progress without all of the idiots and clubs that seem to be ruling LA!

Only swim in the Ocean

Do the world a favor and stay there forever

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments