PETA Hounds K-Fed to Get Brit's Pups

10/4/2007 6:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsPETA wants Kevin Federline to take custody of Britney's dogs too. Say it with us, everyone, "Leave Britney alone!"

In a letter from PETA Prez Ingrid E. Newkirk, she writes to Fed-Ex: "For the sake of your children and the animals who are at risk while in Ms. Spears' custody, we hope that you will do the right and best thing for all involved and pursue a custody order for the animals so that your sons can continue to have the company of the animals they've grown to adore."

It is unclear whether Newkirk was referring only to canine species or other people surrounding Britney.

Ladywonder

this is getting silly and I don't even like the girl!!!!!

Team K-Fed

OMG Atlas. You're hilarious!!!

Abster

Dude leave the girl alone - PETA needs to stay out of it

Cynic

Ingrid Newkirk is a humorless attention whore. PETA is a cult.

deanna

Wasn't she named America's worst dog owner or something? Beat out Paris Hilton... impressive.

Team K-Fed

You never know screwdriver. she may be a better lay if it is in that order

Amanda

Now that's just effing stupid.
I hate PETA.

esmer

i dont think the dogs are in danger she takes more care of the dogs than the kids

Machelle

PETA has problems much worse than Britney if
they need to stoop soooo low!

Next they'll picket around her hat with the Bird
on it.

Just for that, I think I'll make chicken alfredo for dinner.

anniem45

PETA the only thing I can say to you on this website, is you SUCK, I wish I could say what I really feel, you just lost all crediability to me. That is the most foolish thing I every heard of. And it makes you, who ever thought of posting it in public just pathetic.....................

Real Deal

This makes me want to go out and take up hunting!

Great job PETA.

I will now start mounting "Fuffy's" head over my fire place.

Headlines like that can ruin the goodwill that organization has created.

Appreciator

OH FOR THE LOVE OF PETA!!! NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE THE GIRL'S DOGS AWAY. GET A LIFE FOLKS!!

ksgirl

Team K-Fed and Screwdriver---EWWW!!!!

Casey

Seriously, LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY.. Yea, shes made mistakes, she lost her kids BUT leave the poor woman alone already!

Desiree

Not to worry, Peta, Twitney loves the dogs a lot more than she loves her kids. Well, that isn't exactly accurate, she doesn't even love her kids. Now if Kevin goes to court to get custody of those dogs, we'll see Britney fighting like a lioness for those pups, LOL, NOW she will skip the Starbucks and bother to go to court if it's about her dogs! LMAO!