Beyonce and Jay-Z: Still in Love

10/5/2007 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite constant break-up rumors, Beyonce and her man Jay-Z are still going strong! TMZ spotted the crazy-in-love duo leaving Bar Pitti in Manhattan last night -- and Miss Bey was looking as relaxed as her weave she greeted cameras and smiled -- she got her man and she's happy. The world is hers!

Rap mogul Jay-Z , however, uttered no words as he got into his super-expensive superfly Maybach. Guess he's the strong, mute type.

anna

i just love them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! expecially,beyonce!!!!she's unik.this is my opinion and noone can change that!!!!kiss B

Beyonce

thats really interisting, idid no believe...

cee chick

Jay-Z is an ugly dude. He's got bucks and if he was a nobody(which I think he is) on the street someone might throw him a bone thinking he was a dog. Wake up Beyonce and get someone who won't scare you in the morning. We call it coyote ugly FYI.

Ms. Giant1

Mega Duo couple

stupid hollywhores

he is one gross looking whatever. needs his face fixed like all the jacksons do.

Ashley

I love how they are still together.Shut up about his looks with Beyonce by your side and all that money who gives a rats ass what he looks like?

jn

yeah the "superfly Maybach" that so few people wanted that Mercedes is killing the car.

mica28

they are so boring...

GG-5000

man i hav so much respect for her...i mean shes such a big star but still a nice person she aint like da other celebrities...n shes hot lol

Relieved Munchkin

Pitti is a good place for her to be - she's smiling cuz she's flattered it was named after her signature pose

Cici

She's an incredibly beautiful, talented lady - whew - could have any man in a nanosecond. What in the world does she see in him?! He does dress well and he's got plenty of money I'll give him that but he sure doesn't appear to show her the respect she deserves when they're in public. Ain't none of my business, really. Just hate to see a good woman dissed. And to my taste, he ain't all that regardless of how well he dresses or how much money he's got. I've never been impressed with how much money a man's got - unless of course he was going to give me some of it ; )

hanie

l guess some of u guys judge a book by its cover,Jay-z may not be handsome but he may have an inner personality that u guys dnt see and its only Bey who sees it thats why they're still together for all these years,they are the most organised couple l have ever known you rock Bey & Jay-z to all the jealuosy guys out there go find something interesting to do wit yo lives oops.

GG-5000

yea shes too hot for him...she need to get someone on her level (me) lol...

Sisterhood

My dear Fans,
please watch this video, i love you all.

a concern fan

I THINK THEY LOOK GOOD TOGETHER SHE GOT HER SOMEONE WHO HAS NOTHING BUT BUSINESS ABOUT HIMSELF YOU REALLY NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ABOUT JAY-Z AND ON THE OTHER HAND BEYONCE GOT HERSELF TOGETHER ALSO SHE A SUPERSTAR SO TO HEADS ON THE RIGHT WAY HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG I AM WAITING ON THE WEDDING I THINK THEY WILL LAST FOR A LONG TIMESTAY TOGETHER 4EVER YOU GUYS LOOK GOOD 2GETHER

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments