J.Lo Preggo!

10/5/2007 8:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer LopezSources have confirmed to TMZ that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant!

In addition, we're hearing that J.Lo and Marc Anthony are expecting twins. Double your pleasure!

J.Lo's rep did not immediately return our call for comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

msi

These people say " who cares "but they are the first ones on here to say something.
#1 She is married so thats how much you know FIBiker.
#2 Get a life .

Nadine

She is a horrible person. She does not care about animals, only herself. And to round it all off, she is bringing two little b**tards into the world just like her. I am depressed. I hope she dies through childbirth (and her horrible kids die too)

Estrellita

It is so obvious. She has a big belly for being 4 months. It might just be twins. Congratulations to both of them.

Chi-Chi from Da Bronx

I am happy for her and I wish her nothing but the best. I think she will definately be a great latina mom and for those people out there hating her cause your ass is fat, nasty and jealous, coming from a puerto rican girl who was born in the Bronx.....Vete a freir papas, so cabrones y deje a J-lo quieta cause she is a good person and she is going to be a Buena Madre. Y si no entiendes pues is just to dam bad.

G-Lady

For her & Marc to have gotten married - well, they're made for each other. They're both cheating & unfaithful individuals and are very selfish. Although a baby is a blessing, Jennifer & Marc have proven to be less than positive role models. For Jennifer to have been performing during her pregnancy, with all of the money she has is vain to say the least. She's put her pregnancy in jeopardy by almost falling on stage, but at least there's one trait that does prevail - she's vain to the end. She will get H-U-G-E & that's something I personally can't wait to see. I give this marriage five years tops. Who really cares about this pregnancy? Really? She obviously doesn't.

georgia

I think the comment that marie (5.) is really out of order i think it is a discrace i like jlo alot she is a really nice person unlike Marie

G-Lady

She's cheated once, she'll cheat again - just like Marc. But for someone to wish her death through childbirth is sacreligious. That's just awful!!

But, back to the original comment at hand - WHO CARES?? The only comment I can agree with you is that she hasn't a clue for any type of self preservation, but herself. PETA should march in front of her house EVERY DAY!! She uses fox fur for eyelashes (did you really think they were her own??) and has helped in killing enough animals to keep her warm when she's in NY - she doesn't even LIVE in NY! What a selfish & greedy act on her part.

Like I said, WHO CARES???

Maggie

I in fact like Jlo, she is a beautiful young woman and I think she will make an excellent mother. She has more talent in her finger than most of you ass holes do in your whole body. So grow up and stop running her down.

I am poster 58

I have been hearing this about Jennifer Lopez for years and have yet to see a baby....I don't believe it.

Buster

First to not care.

Ceyllynn

i'll believe it when they make it official

Wicked

Sorry (not) but I'm not happy for her. I think she'll be a horrible mother as she is a horrible person. No talent. Quite the tramp.

Tara

She's going to get HUGE, congrats Jlo

Anne

I think I is obvious, her nose has gotten HUGE! Playing, but I don't see how she thinks she can hide it much longer, she is getting quite the tummy! I wish them the best!

abbz

congrats to them both... she should take it easy while touring , though.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments