Kat Von Dummy

10/5/2007 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D and her boyfriend got matching tattoos with each other's names on them -- but they've only been dating a month!

While most would wait more than 6 weeks to brand their lover's name onto their skin for life, the "L.A. Ink" hottie and her long haired, Shaggy-like boyfriend showed off their new unicorn tats at a Rolling Stone Hot Party last night.

Perhaps a tattoo removal show is in the works.

UPDATE: Thanks to astute TMZ reader Pam, we've been able to i.d. Kat's new man. He's Alexander Orbie Lee Kelton Orbison (yes, that Orbison) and he's the drummer for Cisco Adler's band Whitestarr. Who knew? Oh yeah ... Pam.

UPDATE #2: Kat was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" last week and told Ellen she'd never tattoo a boyfriend's name on any of her clients if it were a new relationship. Someone doesn't follow their own advice!

Julie

Funny how Kat Von D was just on the Ellen Degeneres show a few weeks ago saying that if a girl came in and wanted a tattoo of her boyfriend's name and she had only been seeing him a short time, that Kat would not do the tattoo. I guess she has a different set of standards for her own tattoos.

Only swim in the Ocean

I don't know who this is.

tommy + pam + kid = STD's?

Why anyone is attracted to this circus freak show is beyond me.

In 20 years, she will be just another nasty, toothless, drunk, trailer trash, bar tramp with 6 kids by 6 different guys.

CareaBearaSara

I thought she was married? At least she was when she was on Miami Ink?

Grandpapopo

My Rules of Life....

No Cameras
My Butt = Exit only
No name tattoos of girls I am dating.

Elizabeth

You have to take into account that she had/has her ex-husband's name tattooed on her. She also has her friends (who aren't professional tattoo artists) tattoo her. It's part of her life and lifestyle. Let her be...

Besides, if anything happens to her and the new beau, that's a pretty easy one to cover up or laser off (she's had larger tattoos removed before).

GABY

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its only been a month and she's already getting branded... well at least its small enough so when they do break up she can cover it up!!!!

Dawn Day

Here we go, more reality tv participants turned 'celebrities'!!!

ice cube

not that she cares, but that sort of thing does zero for her credibility. so much for elevating the perception of female tattooists. serious artists like jill bonny must cringe when they see this broad pop up.

Wicked

This must be an old photo because she has stars tattoed above and to the right of her right eye. Can you imagine what she's going to look like at 60? Yikes.

They're sluts

Of course she likes Britney, they're both drug addicts! Kat cheated on her husband but makes it seem like she was the one who was wronged. As soon as the honeymoon phase of her relationship wears off, she'll regret that tattoo!

Jewels

I thought she was bisexual?

Anyone explain why I saw her jumping a girl on her show "date". LA INK????

divalasvegas

Why does this chick have her own show? I can't stand her, she's so annoying. I thought when she got kicked off Miami Ink, that it would be the end of her on tv. She seems so fake and you can tell she acts totally different in front of the camera. She's really smart, that one. Why would you get someone who you've just started dating tattooed on you? It's juvenile and stupid. Kat, go away already!

Jes

Kat is a stuck up, arrogant biatch! Thank God Ami and Nunez got rid of her in Miami. I can watch the show again w/o throwing up. I hope L.A. Ink goes down the toilet!!

MJ RIP

what happened to her husband?????