Rosie -- I Wuz Fired by Babwa

10/5/2007 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So, yes, it was on stage at a comedy club, but Rosie O'Donnell made it clear what she thinks happened to her at "The View."

Rush & Molloy report that when she took the stage at Roseanne Barr's set at Comix the other night, Rosie began her bit by saying, "When I was fired by Barbara Walters," which isn't what they politely told the world back in June. Then, they claimed it was a mutual decision.

In the Dept of TMI, Rosie also joked that she and Babwa were so close when she started that Walters recommended she use Astroglide. We'll just stop right there and let that roll around in the public's collective consciousness.

Owen Wilson – Back in the Game

Owen Wilson is back and shaggier (and healthier) than ever, appearing with his castmates at the L.A. premiere of "The Darjeeling Limited."

Wilson took the stage with co-stars Adrien Brody and Jason Schwartzman to talk about the movie, and director Wes Anderson said of him, "I've never made a movie without him and I hope I never have to." It was Wilson's first professional appearance since his reported suicide attempt in August.

Sharona

Good luck Owen, ......................a class act!

tba

It's good to see Wilson is back and as for Rosie, who cares if she was fired or not.

I personally think she is such a coward she can't stand up to someone who punches back like Hasselback. So, she ran like the coward she is and hid behind her blogs.

Pieta

what #1 said

Virk

Good for him. Glad to see he's getting back into the game.

Virginia

I know little about Owen Wilson, but this poor guy has too much going for him to commit suicide. Of course , no one should do it. I had read that Owen Wilsons family was denying Kate Hudson's calls to Owen saying she 'was not good for him." No one is worth committing suicide over, let alone the snobby, bratty, conceited Kate Hudson. Ive seen her be so rude to talk show hosts and fans alike on tv shows. My sister committed suicide, and it is never a solution. All suicide does is hurt family and all those around you who truly loved you.

Sharona

Rosie get over yourself......believe me nobody cares! I'm really on Trump's side now.....of course I always was!

someone

Rosie,
Die. And Die Now.

that is all. thank you.

krz

I wish Owen the best luck ever ... he is GREAT!!!!!

Lenn K.

Owen, take your time it's a marathon not a sprint. Rosie, could you just crawl in a big fat hole and put dirt on top and go the hell away we don't care and don't want to know, PIG!!

annoyed

Good for Owen. He seems like a a likeable guy, if the paparazzi will just BACK OFF and give the man a little breathing room.

Poor widdle Wosie was fired? WIddle Wich Wosie? If she was fired, it's about time somebody stood up to her and took a stand. She is an obnoxious, loud-mouthed, talentless idiot and I am sick of her. She is a classic example of someone always thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong, and she won't let anyone else get a word in either way. She can't take criticism but she sure knows how to dish it out. This is the same woman who said to Barbara Walters (referring to Donald Trump) "Don't let the bad man hurt me." A little scary.

Only swim in the Ocean

I knew she got fired

Rump

I agree with #1 as well! Owen, take care of yourself! You have many fans who are praying for you!

Rosie, NO ONE cares about you!

annoyed

Who cares if she was fired, as long as she's gone?

Rump

Owen, you are awesome. Keep your chin up.

Now if fatness Rosie could just harm HERSELF instead of running her fat trap all over town....the world would be a better place!

Carol

I am overjoyed to see Owen making a public appearance on his own (without being stalked by the paparazzi). Everyone is behind Owen in his journey to a healthy recovery. We love you Owen!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments