Britney and Sis Run for the Border

10/7/2007 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unfitney and little sis Jamie made a stop at Taco Bell last night, in the company of about a hundred paparazzi. One problem though; Brit Brit forgot how to order food, y'all! How she gon' get her some vittles?!

The popwreck tried to order grub for herself and Jamie, but ding dang it -- she was yelling through her raised door window, and the Taco Bell employees couldn't hear her. How do you work these fancy electronical windows anyways?! Mama Lynne would know what to do!

Finally, photogs took pity and placed the order for her, even bringing ditzy Britz her food. Them drive-thrulaters can be tricky buggers!

Kat

Britney can drive just fine! I bet you don't have 2 Mercedes, a Mini Cooper, or a Porsche!

Allred Tree

Well, I hope the Judge sees this tape. It shows that her mother is evidentally NO HELP WHATSOEVER and in fact, maybe her mother encouraged both of her daughters to go out for more publicity. There seems to be a lot of talk about the sister wanting to be a "star."

She appears to be in no condition to drive and Jamie appears to not be wearing a seatbelt this time. They BOTH APPEAR HIGH and a couple of nutcases IMO.

Me

Glad she is such a great role model for her little sis

Kat

Brit has it going on. So many envious people out here jealous of all of her success. They can't afford Taco Bell.

Blah blah blah

#22 you are so mistaken, I may be a fat ass, however, I in no way am jealous of the ignorant fool. #1 her wealth, sadly she will be sharing at least half, if not more with K Fed. #2 her talent, WHAT? She no longer has talent as we all have witnessed in her new video and #3 what power, she doesn't even have the power to control her own life or the power the care for her children or retain them through the courts. The only power she has is the power to use the papz as her flunkies.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I guess the obviously helpful Lynne had the Obviously-Doesn't-Care-For-Her-Own-Safety Jamie scamper in from the hinterlands, TO GET IN ON THE PSYCHOTIC PHOTO-OPS.

Kat

All you fat asses out there are just jealous of Britney's wealth, talent, and power.

Sick of people calling her the victim

So the freak show continues. She ain't ever gonna change. I would be hanging my head in embarassment from losing my kids. Alls well in Brit's world.

It is good, though, that she's hanging out with her sister. Maybe Jamie can talk some sense into her - I read where Jamie thought she was a fool and deserved to lose her kids.

Blah blah blah

I may not have a mercedes, porsche or a mini cooper. I have a chevy AND custody of my children. This no talent bi*ch has nothing, she is more apt to be jealous of my life, as mundane as it is, but I am happy and I can afford Taco Bell.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Carolyn/Sue/Brynn = Fred, the low-level PR hack.

Do they really pay you to be sooooooooooooooooo obvious?

Saltie

Gee and after all this she still isn't wearing a seatbelt!

Allred Tree

Lynne Spears is probably as bad or worse than Dina Lohan. Her daughters are both ATROCIOUS AND LYNNE SPEARS HAS NO BUSINESS HAVING CUSTODY OF THOSE CHILDREN IMO.

Kat

You are all just jealous, because you all live in piss poor trailers.

trendychixx

GO GET 'EM #34. TOUCHE'

Kat

Paid Bloggers,
Those are nothing but some dumb kids posting to piss the others off. You are a bit out in left field today.