Toni Braxton

Celebrates the Big 4-1

10/8/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

R&B diva Toni Braxton celebrated her forty-first birthday yesterday at Mr.Chow -- and Ms. Lady looks fabu!

There was an A-list turnout for her intimate dinner, including music mogulsaurus Clive Davis, mega entrepreneur Russell Simmons, and gorgeous actress Jenifer Lewis. And the rich folks can eat! At the end of the night, TMZ took a peek at the table's bill -- a whopping $2,933.80! Holy eggroll!

For such a small group of people, these folks did some major damage! Un-break the bank!

DARK MEAT ONLY

I am sick and tired of this deadbeat. She has not paid us since 1993. And, I am about to confiscate her dammm weave. This is ridiculous. I should do a citizen arrest and place her black buttttt in a poor church mouse prison. How can she sass shay her black behind in designer clothes, but can't pay her bills? Can somebody tell me? thank you

slbenzo

#1 Agency:

Please jump off the bridge you're standing on. No one cares to hear your cr*p!

binger

Okay.... Ithought she celebrated the big 4-0 about two years ago... I could have sworn I remember seeing an interview with her about it... she said something about being glad to be able to still dress the way she wanted (scantily) at 40......

TY

i agree with you. jump off the twice.

DARK MEAT ONLY

Before you call someone a dumb a##, you should realize that you spell spell as speall. Ms huh. So check yourself before Ms reck yourself.

rachel

I wish HIM well. Did HE finally get the chop?

princess

Toni Braxton is so pretty. I though she was 40 though. The credit agnecy or whoever you are, Toni happens to be working on an album now. It's coming out next year. And FYI, she's rich, unlike you.

Skitty

Only a Black woman can be 41 years old but look 21. Toni looks fabulous!

Karla

I just don't get how someone can declare bankruptcy, emerge with a clean slate and go on spending like it's no big deal. I'm sure all the businesses and people she stiffed in her bankruptcy filing are grinding their teeth!

juschekkin

I think you mean wreck yourself

maryann

Toni Braxton is a great singer and all you other fools are just jealous!

Delta Girl

Congrats, Toni. You are truly a survivor. Regarding her bankruptcy. No one says anything when Donald Trump or other rich people file bankruptcy over & over again & never seem to pay and debt! Toni worked her way to the top and she is celebrating life. Credit agency is just a bottom feeder who is a nobody working for a company probably making minimum wage. If you worked hard & had your own career you wouldn't be worried about what Toni is doing!!!!

mmommof4

OOh!!! You all should just shut up. She has an autistic son at home. So back off

kittycat

Lovely weather we are having today.

GET REAL

UM, I BELIEVE IF ANYBODY CHECKED, YES, SHE DID FILE BANKRUPTCY, SHE ALSO SUED LA FACE RECORDS FOR CONTRCT RELEASE AND A DISPUTE OVER ROYALTIES PAID. AND WHEN SHE WAS ON BROADWAY, SHE WASN'T LIVING IN A DUMP THEN, AS SHE GAVE MANY INTERVIEWS OUT OF HER, I BELIEVE A TRUMP, RENTAL. SHE'S ALSO PLAYED VEGAS FOR WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH MONEY. SHE ALSO HAS MARRIED WELL, IE: SHE GOT HERSELF A RICH ONE.
IT'S HER MONEY, SHE EARNS IT, SHE WORKS FOR IT, AND I'M NOT SO SURE ANYBODY WOULD PARTICULARLY LIKE IT IF WE WERE TOLD HOW TO SPEND OR NOT SPEND OUR MONEY. HELL, I WENT OUT FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT WITH FRIENDS, THEY PAID THE TAB, WE GOT FREEBIES, AND IT WASN'T CHEAP, SEVERAL HUNDRED BUCKS FOR 4 PEOPLE. DID SHE SIGN THE CHECK? OR WAS SHE TAKEN OUT FOR HER BIRTHDAY BY ANYBODY ELSE WHO MIGHT HAVE PAID THE BILL? GET OVER IT, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. BRAXTON, WHATEVER YOUR AGE IS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments