Village People and Sen. Craig: A Real Toe-Tapper!

10/8/2007 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Note to scandal-plagued politicians everywhere: Deny, deny, deny! If that doesn't work, try a duet with the Village People!

The folks at crackle.com posted this musical send-up of Republican Senator Larry Craig of Idaho (you know, the guy caught in that bathroom sex sting) having a run-in with the Village People.

Remember Senator, there's no need to feel down!

deelicious

This goes to show that when there's no Britiney story TMZ has no option but to post these types of dumb stories about no bodys we don't care about.

Cartman

Is nice!

Only swim in the Ocean

Whatevah

shelley

Don't care if he is gay, some of my friends are. Don't care if he lied about it to win the election, politicians have lied about worse (not anybody's biz anyways!). I do care that he was going to have sex in a bathroom my 6 year old cousin could walk into. I do care that men turn such public places into public sex areas. There are clubs for that sort of thing. Politicians are suppose to set good examples and uphold the law. Bathrooms are for peeing. If you want sex, go to a sex place!!

Save Craig - the real story is police goon trying to sting gay people - what a waste of tax dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happyone

My eyes and ears are BLEEDING... Make it go away MOMMY!!!!

Larry

That is great I love it .......Just one comment ....Have you ever seen anyone in such denial?....That dude is one sick puppy...Please...No disrespect to puppies......

Ivana Jercough

Craig sucks.

Larry

Hi Shelly I have missed you................

notaceleb

TMZ, reguritating this story into so many stupid incarnations is getting irritating. SEN. LARRY CRAIG, QUIT P*SSING PEOPLE OFF AND RESIGN ALREADY!

Lori

It does not matter whether you prefer the same sex or if your prefer the opposite sex. The cop is truly wasting tax payer's money. It's ridiculous the way the way all of this has been blown out of proportion.

jbird

No the real story is hypocrisy. This SOB passes legislation bashing the gay lifestyle under the guise of an ultraconservative christian, and then does the behavior at an airport. This is why the country is sinking.

Charles Jarusek

I went through some of the other "movies" on that site, it is hilarious.

porkopine

that is so funny. I always knew he was gay!

Cici

Since I don't believe in labels, I don't think Craig is gay or anything else but a man. I believe we're all sexual beings with the capacity to give pleasure regardless of gender - pleasure is pleasure. I can have sexual pleasure with my husband, a girlfriend, a sofa cushion. What's the big deal?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments