Britney Passes Drug Test

10/9/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ExclusiveTMZ has learned Britney Spears took a drug test this weekend and passed.

It was part of the court order requiring Britney to undergo testing. Sources say contrary to what they call "public perception," Britney has accepted the terms laid down by L.A. Court Commissioner Scott Gordon.

We're also told Britney is currently with her children and a parenting coach and all is going fine. She has visitation from morning till early evening. Spears also had similar visitation yesterday and last Saturday, and she has accepted the fact that the parenting coach, Lisa Hacker, will be watching and making suggestions.

As we first reported, Britney would not open the door for the children last Thursday because she didn't want anyone to tell her how to raise her kids. But as one connected source says, "It's all stabilized and it's all good."

Sick of people calling her the victim

Front page headlines

BRITNEY PASSES A DRUG TEST

She didn't even have to study y'all! She passed her driver's license test and her drug test all in one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ding dang next thing she'll be doing is signing up for the bar exam!

Chris C

#57, be nice to me ... you'll be working for me one day.

Watch the clip of the “Leave Kevin alone” campaign that this random woman did...: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_75dk1si5jI

Hilarity...

K-FEDS MOM

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY WE NEVER EVER SEE KEVIN WITH THE BOYS??? WHY ONLY THE NANNIES AND BODYGUARD??? IF HES NOT IT IN FOR THE MONEY (CHILD SUPPORT) WHY ISNT HE EVER SEEN WITH THEM??? THE MAN DOESNT NEED A BODYGUARD, NO BODY AND I MEAN NO BODY WANTS HIS BODY

Nancy

I passed my drug test too using the Urinator! Brit Brit could have used one of those.

Google it. You'd be surprised how much stuff is out there.

Team Parents

#87 Jealous much, are you? LOL! You just can't handle the love can you? Get used to it. I have a feeling it's going to be one big Britney love fest for the next ohhhh year or so. Poor you. Not a good time for the haters, is it? LOL

HotWheels

3. this whore did not pass a drug test.. where are you getting your info tmz.?

what kind of drugs did they suposedly test for..???????

this is getting old

Posted at 3:00PM on Oct 9th 2007 by april

How the hell do you know if she passed a drug test or not? Maybe she's just nuttier than a fruit cake.

ANONYMOUS

Time will tell if u truly pass the test. Addict lies don't last long. If she did in fact use another person urine her kids are the ones that will suffer and she will end up dead. It her life I could care less if she fail or pass a test. Those boys are the ones that will suffer and it will be too late. Do this woman look sane to u? Only foolish people will say her behavior is that of a normal person. Have u ever heard zebra change it strips. Watch and see.

the DQ

Who's clean pee did she give them.................her mom's or her sisters???????

Chris C

#62, BE NICE. One day, you'll be working for me, and regret you said that...

Team Britney!

Watch the clip of the “Leave Kevin alone” campaign that this random girl did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_75dk1si5jI

Tangie

Urinator, Whizinator, whatever, there are ways around drug tests.

".... it is all good" Well that is good enough for me! NOT.

Chris C

#74, no I haven't. Please send me the link through my blog.

Way to go!

Also, read about the conspiracy between my lawsuit and TMZ

robbyrob

I am glad that Brit was able to get away with this!! just slapped all the haterz!

JUDY

Don't get too excited TMZ most drug tests only screen for ILLEGAL substances and will NOT show a positive result for prescription medications unless it is specifically screened for. don't buy for one second that she is not all loaded on pain killers etc.

Chris C