Why Can't I Be You?!

10/10/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

75-year-old living legend Elizabeth Taylor and her 48-year-old goth doppelganger, Robert Smith of The Cure.
Elizabeth Taylor and Robert Smith
Boys don't cry -- or wear tired old women's makeup! The one thing Robert needs a cure from -- dressing like he did in the '80s!

We're just sayin'!

dirty white boy.

The Cure unique and timeless.

Jet Baker

awesome. nice beads dude.

larubiamasexy

ONE MORE MORAN IN THE CIRCLE.........................................................

Alex Rogers

Robert Smith is a musical genius. This is TMZ dumbness at its finest. Most the idiot lohan and brit fans here dont even know who he is. I feel sorry for this generation.

Slappy

Leave Robert Smith alone, he rocks, he puts out a great live show along with new, excellent music. Why should he change his look, he's a rock star not an actress.

petunia

and i thought I was having a bad hair day!!!

heyyyy

Robert Smith is HOT HOT HOT!!
Leave him alone
With as much talent as he has, he can do whatever he wants and still be God.... which he is.

Jenny

Aw, don't worry Bobby. If TMZ doesn't want you, I'll still take you for a ride around the block.

kelly

Robert Smith has said that people ask him all the time why he still has the same hair and makeup; he responded that for one thing it's his stage character (which is different from his usual self) and for another thing his wife likes it when he looks that way.

I don't care how he looks as long as he keeps making music.

what a trip!!!

This is funny!!! Sorry wrong shade of lip stick Robert should try black lip stick,but Halloween is almost here......ha ha ha!!!!

tC

WHAAAAAAAAA tttttttttt!!!

why pick on Robert Smith?

the guy is awesome!!!!!!!!

Dan

It's nice to see someone who isn't basic and mainstream like Bob Smith on such a basic and mainstream website. I think you guys suck for the dumb comparison, but I'll give props for having a picture of Mr. Smith gracing your page. Liz is ok too...she's totally bonkers now thanks to the booze and the divorces and the swimming with sharks. Wwwhhhite Diamonds...

dasd68

Awww come on TMZ this is such BS. Is there nothing sleazy happening in the world of the bimbo Hollywood set lately.

Robert Smith is one of the best Rock Performers of all the time. He's a legend and can look any way he feels like. I do not mind the hair or the makeup He looks quite good. But being a Cure Fan, I'm not really into how he looks. It's the music that matters & he's a pure genius! Long live RS & The Cure.

And give Liz a break too!!!

MissyKnowsBest

This is the ultimate insult to Robert Smith & Liz! Their faces shouldnt even be on this website of bobble-head celebrities.
Robert Smith has brought us innovating music for years. My 11 year old daughter recognizes his talent & loves him for it! He is an inspiring musician for years to come. And where will all these dumbass wannabe celebrites on this website be? I can picture Britney with her trailer backuped in a bayou somewhere in the backwoods of Louisiana, smoking a cigarette, talking to herself on how great she could have been ya'll!

Jen

I agree with Curelover. Leave Robert Smith alone. Being successful for more than 25 years I would say he can wear whatever he wants!! Besides, he looks HOT! HOT! HOT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments