Brit to Judge: I Want My Mommy!

10/11/2007 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for K-Fed and Britney are in the hallway outside the courtroom right now, discussing whether Lynne Spears, Britney's mother, can be appointed by the court as a monitor -- and spend the night with Brit and her children.

We're told Brit has trust issues, and now that she has reconciled with mommy, she wants Lynne to be the one to stay overnight when her sons visit. We hear K-Fed's attorneys are opposed to this.

Stay tuned!

Lisa

I THINK THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. FIRST BRIT SHOULD DO A FEW MORE DAY VISITS. THEN IN A FEW WEEKS START GETTING THE BABIES. THEN MOMMA BEAR CAN COME INTO THE PIC AS A MONITOR. LYNN SHOULD GET HERSELF TRAINED OR WHATEVER NEED BE DONE. THEN THE COURTS SHOULD CERTAINLY RECONSIDER LETTING THE CHILDREN STAY OVER NIGHT WITH MOMMY. ITS A GOOD IDEA. IT CERTAINLY ISNT GOING TO KILL ANYONE. REMEBER THE CHILDREN DO NEED THEIR MOTHER AS MUCH AS THEY NEED THEIR FATHER.

hateher

The papers Brit gave her Mom mentioned her being kept away from the boys because of addictions and bad beavior,now she wants the court to forget about that,and let Lynn be the monitor.I never believed that about Lynn,but it's so rediculous for Britney to say this now.,after serving those papers on her.

All American Girl

Why? K-fed sucks!

PAPA "T"

STUPID HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPA "T"

STUPID HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OCD

OY! I'm beginning to think that the reason Britney isn't at the hearing is so that she and Team Britney can post replies to TMZ.

Reading some of these pro-Brit responses are giving me the giggles.

And no, I'm not "against" Britney. I just wish the kid would realize that she needs help. She can't be a mother, a daughter, a sister or a performer until she works through her problems.

Leela

Okay so who's using whom? Huh? Is Lynne doing the manipulating, is it K-fed? or is it Britney? We don't know do we? Everyone seems to be pretty quick to assume her mother is a good guy right now but I'm not so sure about that. Remember when Britney impulsively married her buddy in Las Vegas? Mommy showed up and it was annulled pretty quickly so was that Mom coming to the rescue or mom controlling the purse strings. Ever have your entire family telling you what to do, makes it hard to make decisions for yourself. Or it could be that they need to save her from herself, we just don't know and neither does TMZ. All any of us can do is watch this whole drama just play out, what a terrible shame, these are real human beings, and those are real babies and you know what? having said all of that I still think Kevin Federline is a sleazeball. On Sept.1 Kevin was in Jack Rabbits in Scottsdale Ariz with friends for a long weekend of hard partying. An eyewitness with an actual name, Nik Richie, not an undisclosed source for a change, says Kfed was surrounded by "skanky girls" and everyone was "realwasted". After downing two FREE bottles of booze, kfed the freeloader asked for a third freebie and was turned down. They went back to his suite at the Sanctuary resort and security was called to his room twice but the noise continued. There are other reports of the behaviour in his room but that is an undisclosed source so I refuse to repeat it. Yes, I got this info from Star magazine, Sept 24 issue, and yes it's a tabloid. BUT when I see a real name used, I am a little more inclined to believe it because, you give your real name that can be tracked down a lot quicker. I'm no different from anyone else on here, I can only go by what I see or read and I know things are not always as they appear but there's always three sides to every story, his side, her side, and somewhere in the middle there's the truth.

sharon

Give me a break! How is Britney's Mom going to be a credible parenting coach??? She couldn't even raise Britney properly! If Lynn had any parenting skills at all, Britney wouldn't be having her issues with coping and responsibilities. Brit is just not getting it!!

Susan B

Leave Britney Alone!!! She has passed the damn drug tests.....She has her CA driver's license. She is a better partent than Kevin. The boys will be fine........they were fine before when they were with her. Kevin just needs more money come November when alimony stops.

The children should be with Britney and her mother Lynne while the Court demands it.

Mel

How do you NOT go to court to fight for custody of your own children?

Kesha Evans

Brit is opening up her eyes. I don't think she is using her mother at all. Britney was the one being used by all of her associates not friends. I am so happy her mom is trying to help her. Just because someone is court appointed it doesn't mean a thing. People are crazy now days judges, lawyers, Doc, Church employees it doesn't matter what your status is. Lynne is the perfect person to help with Brits kids. I am very positive that Lynne loves Britney BUT she also loves her grandchildren and would object if she sees Britney doing things she shouldn't. I think this is the one person to help Britney get her life back in order. TMZ please follow KFed around, you will be shocked I'm sure. He got it so good he took all the attention away from himself so he wouldn't be caught out doing his dirt. Has he passed his drug tests? Does he have a valid license? Is the only way he is going to care for the kids with Brits money? Its funny on the first day he is issued custody, and the nanny was pictured with the kids? GIVE ME THE DIRT ON KFED. WHY DON'T YOU GUYS FOLLOW THAT LOW LIFE AROUND AND SEE WHAT HE'S REALLY UP TO. DRIVE HIM CRAZY. SNAP< SNAP FLASH!

Get a Clue

Has anyone here checked out x17online?

They are basically a shill website that is on Britney's payroll and they are reporting that Britney intended to show up to court today but didn't because she "overslept" due to taking perscribed sleeping pills.

And here's the most interesting part.. they say that the Judge has yet to receive Britney's PASSED drug tests.

Did she REALLY pass them?

someone

She don't want her mommy, she wants her D-R-U-G-S!

Jamie Lynn is defiantly the more talented, and so much better looking and takes care of herself physically, than Britney.

OCD

#57 Lynne apparently sided with Kevin when Britney was flashing her crotch, puking in clubs and vehicles, buzzing off her hair and posing topless. I can't really see where Lynne Spears has much choice, do you? Her child was on the slide to hell and she was worried about her grandsons. Most rational people would be.

BUT, remember that she is a mother and if she is given the opportunity to help her child, she will. Mothers do that. It doesn't mean that she is running from camp to camp. She's probably trying to do the best thing that she can. It's just hard to know which head to hold up out of the water...her daughter who she loves but who is fighting her, or her grandsons who are caught in the middle and helpless.

Not a good choice, methinks.

Ashley

shes probably payin her mother off! duh