Nicole

Pops Out Down Under

10/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie is getting her required exercise! The plumping minx was seen perambulating in Australia yesterday -- in this 1930s South Philadelphia sofa cover.

Miss Richie is in Australia while her baby daddy performs down there ... um, with his band.

Trina

As a resident of south philly.... i think you're being generous.... plenty of folks still have couches that look like that now :)

Erin

Awwwwww....I think she looks cute!

ms wonderland

im glad she's pregnant...as skinny as she was getting i thought she had AIDS....you know after the rendevous with Brody Jenner and DJ Am's curious "gastric bypass"....anyway, she's also extremely lucky she went from 86 lbs to 6 mths pregnant and got no stretch marks! Having raw sex was the best thing that ever happened to her. He probably wishes he'd spermed up Hillary Duff instead....we all know Disney wasnt having that.

phatellen

I think TMZ can sometimes be cruel. Nicole looks very healthy. She looks 100 times better then when she was a bone yard. Shame on you guys she is expecting after all.

SuperStarSteve

She looks really good. Wholesome and healthy. I wonder if her baby will look more like her or the father? I guess her baby will be as white as Paris in the Winter....(have some mixture here 2!) I like her dress as well. She's probably finding more peace and quiet 'down there' but not on her 'down there' regions.

LOUD MOUTH FROM SOUTH PHILLY

I'm from South Philly and damn proud of it and I am very offended by this comment. There's no plastic slipcover on that dress, so how is it from South Philly???

trinity

Agreed, Erin. She does look cute.

Anyone

She looks absolutely beautiful pregnant.....she glows! BTW, her shoes here are much more practical than the stilettos she often wears.

JUSTBEACHY

Aww...I thinks she looks 10x's better than her boney self 6 months ago. I hope she keeps on some of the weight after the baby is born to keep herself healthy.

just wondering

.....Nicole looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...she will be a great mom!!!!!!!!!!!...great sense of humour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara

don't curse the woman or her child by referring to Philadelphia - home of the losers. You should live near here and have to listen to the"big stars"
e.g. . Donovan Mc Nabb explain why they can't win....... and a homicide rate that is totally out of control. Philadelphia sucks.Don't be that cruel to her and the unborn child.

Bre

She has never looked better.

ababa

i think she looks absolutely beautifull !!!!!!

ChicagoMark

I think she's looking good.

GABY

yay!!! WOW SHE LOOKS AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments