Hugh vs. Kirk

Who'd You Rather?

10/11/2007 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"X-Men" hunk Hugh Jackman is celebrating his 39th birthday on Friday, while "Growing Pains" child star turned televangelist Kirk Cameron is 37.

Hugh Jackman, Kirk Cameron
The question is ...

reality

#28, ManBearPig Hunter - I was thinking the exact same thing. Thank you.

I'd do Hugh. I dig him, even though he looks like a wee little fella. He might be packin'. Probably has some nice Aussie stamina.

I never got the whole "Mike Seaver/Kirk Cameron is dreamy" thing.

Seriously

Kirk doesn't really want our votes for this one anyhoo.

Name

Hugh looks good, but Cameron looks younger.

Sir my ass

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she smiles

Kirk Cameron has the televangelist idiot grin. What a moron. No thanks to his type of self-serving, instant gratification, ego-based Christianity. (And I am a Christian.)

CANDY CANE

I SAY HUGH JACKMAN BECAUSE HE IS VERY SEXY TO ME!! AND I LOVED HIM IN ALL HIS MOVIES THAT I HAVE SEEN HIM IN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HUGH JACKMAN

webby

#6 - really don't care - why is it that just because someone is a dedicated Christian with children, they are "cult-like". ridiculous. You don't see him making the tabloid headlines, do you? give it a rest people.

webby

#15 - Born again - AMEN - I applaude you for your comment. I think it's just deplorable that people equate someone being a Christian with being a freak - the FREAKS are the celebrities on this site, making the types of headlines that they do. Drugs, drinking, erratic behavior, getting married to someone new every year, etc. And Yet, Kirk is the one that is freaky. It's just so sad.

Tick

Hugh all the way. Have you seen those abs. Besides, Kirk is likely missionary and nothing but missionary.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Enough with this "who would you rather" crap-o-la!

sandyduncansglasseye

well, I think Hugh would be sexier in bed, but Cameron, as a born again, probably has the most experiencing giving head, so I would go with him

Merry Christmas

To all the Christian haters: I pity you.

milly

Definately Kirk!!

blackandwhitegirl

I choose Kirk- he is sweet and cute.

I do not like hugh's accent.

Born Again...Amen

Wow...unbelievable. I truly had no idea that the "Who'd You Rather" meant what it meant. Excuse my complete ignorance. All this time I've been thinking that it's "Who'd You Rather BE"...I repeat BE. I should have known considering this is TMZ! Whatever the case, I don't always comment on these things, but believe that when I see another great believer like Kirk being slandered that I need to step up and post my positive comments about him. I'm glad that other believers posted too!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments