Britney Inspires New Career Choices

10/13/2007 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The nomadic Britney Spears made her usual stops yesterday, first going to a Malibu Starbucks, then stopping at a gas station. No doubt the highlight of her fascinating day!

While Unfitney made her daily coffee run, three teenage girls noticed the commotion and decided to follow Britney and the paparazzi to the next location. The girls snapped pictures of Brit at both locales and later joked with TMZ that they might end up choosing the pap profession.

With popwrecks like Britney and Amy Winehouse -- it's no wonder young girls are choosing to be on the other side of the lens!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Wicked

It must be lonely being Britney. I don't care how much money she has...you can only shop so much. How sad is it that the highlight of her day is having pap's following her around to get Starbucks and gas. I mean come on. She can't even go clothes shopping. Anyways, how fun is that after awhile. She has no husband anymore to spend time with, she has no babies to spend times with. It has to be a lonely life, money and all.

Sad. Sad girl.

Cartman

Oh no she did-int!

heather

what ever happened to baby jane?

Mags

What book is she holding? I would say "What book is she READING" but I have my doubts. Anywho, the book? Anyone?

Bill Hilser

Question -- Which has more fingerprints, BSA or the FBI?

Answer: That's easy. Itr's BSA, Britney Spears' Ass!

Yer pal, Ferrari Bubba

Studly

I do most of my shopping at the gas station too

Mark

I try and give her the benefit of the doubt and get better.
But does she ever stay home?

The nomadic life of Brit & TMZ ... constant inhaling of car fumes!!!

Giggles

Why does she need to get gas everyday?

Nicole

She's holding some book by C.S. Lewis. It doesn't look like "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe," but I can't tell. Brit reading!? And a Christian author?

Studly

She maybe reading The Spiritual Wisdom of the Tiger, or the book might be "How to Care For Your Yorkie Terrier: While your ex-husband takes care of your little babies.

Best thing for Brit is to move to NYC or Miami or San Fran or Santa Fe - well beyond TMZ

Blah blah blah

I thought she had th flu, that's why she cancelled her auditions? Not only does she have trust issues, she has honesty issues. Sad thing is the dancers may have missed another opprotunity to earn a living just waiting for that idiot to show up. No good reason for not working on a comeback.

Annette

I wonder if any of the Starbucks & gas station employees have pink eye. And if the condition isn't that contagious, then why did she bail on the dance auditions twice? Just wondering..

Annette

BRITNEY NEVER FINISHED THE 9th GRADE, HONEY. THOSE ARE PHOTO PROPS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments