T.I. Arrest -- The Affidavit and Search Warrant

10/14/2007 12:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. is in big trouble, because The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) doesn't knock on your door for no reason. TMZ has obtained the affidavit and search warrant issued after T.I. allegedly had his bodyguard buy illegal machine guns and silencers for him.
Search Warrent and Affidavit: Click to View!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kiwi

This is no different than anything else that occurs in everyday news. The problem is we forget STARS are human beings who make the same mistakes me make.

The only difference is GOD gave them a gift to share with us. That gift puts them in the spot light. Well while we are all shining the light on this negative situation shine the light on the GOOD T.I. (Harris) is doing for the community. Look at his growth. Noone grows up overnight.

Those of you who are so critical... Take a good look in the mirror at yourself then go to the closet and look at the skeletons you have in there, and if thats not enough kneal down on your knees and look up to the heavens and I am sure if you ask GOD to judge you, your heart and your pased actions that big old opinion would quite down a bit.

And if this isnt enough to shut you up then get real... Yeah he had previous charges over 7 years ago past his probation period. He has money... his past mistakes have created haters who probably havent grown up. So its his life or theirs. Although, its not the right choice. When pushed up against the wall we fight or flee. And with generation of kids now all races fist fights are long gone. His bodyguard protect him... look at the situation...he turned and you expect him to trust another human being who thinking just like most of us I go to jail or him...

VooDOo

FIRST BITCHES! NOW GET ME MY GUNS!

ryan

third. yay. sucks for him.

Terry

Some people just cant handle success, it's got nothing to do with race.
Those that feel it dose need to lay that responsibility where it belongs, On those that hold their own down.

Cartman

I know the first thang I would do if I got a rap record is buy me the biggest gun ever. I don't see how we are different from them black folks.

LAME

*winks* at Cletus

Only swim in the Ocean

Law enforcement does and will continue to go after these thugs. They press hard for high profile black rappers and people of color in general. This is just the way it is and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The laws are also applied more stringently with minorities to set an example to everyone.

There is only one way to avoid this. DO NOT BREAK THE LAW.

Erica

I love this picture of him! I'm sure its a position he'll get mighty used too........ again.

Bad Dawg

stop the madness

Eminem can"t aford machine guns.Broke ass

LAME

You just gotta love that photo TMZ has posted with this!!!

Whatcha talkin 'bout Willis?

LAME

LOL @ wow.... we were thinking the same thing! But i like what you said better!

Cartman

Oh Cliffy! We knows you is just being railroaded by the man.

I pity the fool that tries to bring a convicted felon up on automatic weapons charges.

I got Jesse on the the speed-dial.

Dog is a racist mutt!

#15 ( or 16) Beotches!!!! Hey, did ya notice? There's only one story on Brit on this page! Things are looking up! Maybe not for T.I. , but still good! As I said before, I just wish they'd go after King Thug G-Dub now!

Sweet

Wtf? who cares what color his skin is why the hell would he need silencers and a freakin machine gun?

HYU

He deserves jail time for his stupidity. He has everything, why would he throw it away from some guns? Why does he need them? Is his mansion in a rough neighborhood?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments