Diddy Disses, Swings and Hits!

10/14/2007 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rap Mogul/serial baby daddy Sean "P. Diddy" Combs got into yet another confrontation yesterday -- this time, allegedly over a woman. According to sources, Combs was partying at NYC club Kiosk when he got into an argument with another partygoer, Steven Acevedo.

According to Page Six, the two exchanged words, and then His Diddyness allegedly hit Acevedo in the face while screaming, "I'll kill you, punk."

Acevedo ended up with a bloody nose and a fat lip. He reportedly ran home and called 911 to file a police report, but later declined to comment.

Diddy has not been arrested or charged. The NYPD had no information on the incident.

T.I. Wins Two Awards Amid Controversy

He was busted for buying guns yesterday, but that didn't stop allegedly gun-crazy rapper T.I. from winning two awards at BET Hip Hop Awards last night. The troubled southern rapper was up for nine awards, and even though he didn't strut the red carpet, he was in attendance for last night's show.

News of T.I.'s gun drama rippled through the awards show. Said rapper KRS-One, "I'm saddened any time I hear of a hip-hopper being locked up or somehow being stunted in his life or his growth. I hope he wasn't into nothing crazy."

Common, who won CD of the year along with T.I. -- dedicated his win to T.I. "I salute my guy T.I., who also won, wherever he is," he said.

Country Singer Joe Nichols Enters Rehab

Just one month after he married his girlfriend of twelve years, Heather Singleton, country crooner Joe Nichols has entered rehab. Nichols, who is best known for his hit song "Another Side of You," entered a program to deal with unspecified substance abuse problems.

"As Joe has alluded to in interviews over the past year, he has struggled with the issue of substance abuse. In order to be a healthier person and deal with longstanding issues, he has entered into a rehabilitation program for consultation and treatment," said Nichols management on his website.

Bird

I see you fixed the thing about Common and Kelis. Now you need to fix the fact about TI being at the awards show. He was not there. He is locked up and will not get to see a judge until Monday. That comes from a real news site, CNN.

Sharona

Well that will be a good place for him to write some country songs......once he figures out who is married to

sandy955

I'm proud of Joe Nichols to know what he needs to get help.
Stick with the rehab it really does work.
Love your music and your performances.
May God bless you and we're all rooting for you and praying for you.
Faith will pull you through.
Sandy955

Lisa

Oooo, I love me some T. I., He's so fine! But what a waste how these rappers have to still act like thugs. They can't just make music & live their life like a regular person.

Flake

Why is Diddy's mouth always open? His top lip never seems to touch his bottom lip.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

T.I. Wins Amid Controversy? Shouldn't that be "Because" of?

sea salt

why don't these celebs just have their assistants pick their noses for them? they should always have an assistant available to pick their nose and wipe their ass!

Chapman Photography

kassandra

As a father of 4+ kids,and who know how any others, Diddy should spend time with the Brady Bunch.Krama is a BEETCH. Kim Porter is one dumb BEETCH to have an on again off again relationship with this walking HIV . It is a shame how a few dollars over rules health

Josh

So unfortunate to hear about Joe Nichols' substance abuse problem. He seems like a pretty nice guy and he's got a great voice -- I hope he gets the help he needs. :)

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Kelis is married to Nas

Amy Silverman

Rappers are all human garbage.They serve no propose other than to mss up the world with their crap rap

ghisfr

"Combs was partying at NYC club Kiosk when he got into an argument with another partygoer..."

I THINK THAT THINGS ARE JUST FOR CLUBS PUBLICITY. IT IS LIKE A DEAL BETWEEN DIDDY AND CLUB OWNERS.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

hahha, Common married to Kelis!

R.Zimmerman

Diddy yelled, "I'll kill you, punk." He couldn't kill his own d**k. What a clown.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments