Want to be Paris Hilton's Next Co-Star?

10/14/2007 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonSorry, she's not auditioning for roles in the sequel to "1 Night in Paris" -- but Hilton's new horror/musical move, "Repo! The Genetic Opera" (actual title) could use a few warm bodies.

The film's director, Darren Lynn Bousman of "Saw" fame, posted a casting call on his MySpace page, saying they need about 200 extras for an opera scene. Paris will be on set -- and *brace yourselves* possibly singing -- with extras expected to perform the 8-hour day for no pay. Free lunch included. Oh yeah, and you gotta live near Toronto.

The film is a musical about organ financing after an epidemic of organ failures. Weird premise, but it's gotta at least be better than "House of Wax." Or not.

cree_ture

i think that she is a great person,and i dont know her personally but i would like to get to know her as a best friend lol hey girl if you ever need a spiritual advisor im the one for you to call because i had a vision of you already but no had no way to contact you.so if you ever get this message please contact me right away if you ever find the time to read this.God bless you.

Spurs

To Cree_ture - Fm Paris - Oh, you are not rich and famous and can enhance my media exposure. Pffffff, get lost loser. You are beneath me, and are therefore nothing but dirt. To me, you do not exist. I spit on you.

Shar

Go Spurs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comment # 26 And I might add, "Because to whom much is given...much is expected"

cree_ture

yes truely i am not rich and famous, but i am wise and humble.you and i read the same bible and yes i can be a jerk too.so im not suprised with your attitude.but i'll play along lol.

t.m.

Oh please I'm sick of hearing about paris ugh!!!!!!

mclovin

Dear Paris,

I love your gorgeous looks, you are exactly my style.
I appreciate what you are doing, most people are jealous and hating you
because they think they work harder than you but earn less.

Hey, thats capitalism.

Your CD was great, I think the dance-pop style fits you more than those melancholic rock.
I haven't watched House of wax but i think i will go for hottie and nottie and repo.
I would rather prefer to see you in an action movie.

You are still young and we will see what comes next.

cree_ture

btw is that really paris who wrote " i spit on you and your beneath me all that crap?"lol i have a tough time believing it,maybe a man wrote it or perhaps maybe she really did write that,wow i was really shocked when i received that nasty post from her.she really believes that i want a piece of that fame and fortune of hers when all i wanted to do was warn her about the upcoming events.the only thing i can do is pray for her and hope that the world wont swallow her up in the end.oh yes i forgot to mention,she will have cancelled trips for the remainder of the year.Paris if you want to find out why....you know where i am.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3