Britney Wants YOU for Some Ding Dang Dancin'!

10/15/2007 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk about getting your freak on: TMZ has learned that Britney Spears will be holding an open casting call this afternoon for dancers for her new video and upcoming tour. And by "open," Britney really means it -- anyone can show up at Millennium Dance Studio to audition from 5-9 PM.

We're told that Britney is supposed to be there, and that everyone who shows up will be put on tape so Brit can watch more of them later. Could the Next Great Federleezy be discovered today?

Of course, Spears was supposed to be at auditions last Thursday and Friday as well, and we all know how that turned out.

The Monkey Zone

What are they gonna call it? So You Think You Can Be A JackAss?

Perfect = another non event to get more publicity!

Lenn K.

Of course it's our daily or should I say hourly Britney report. She's already tryed this once but changed her mind, old news. But I sure we'll find out what she going to do in the next hour!!!

someone

Hot sun beating down
Burning my feet just walking around.

Hot sun making me sweat
gators getting close, hasnt got me yet

I cant dance, I cant talk.
Only thing about me is the way I walk.
I cant dance, I cant sing
Im just standing here selling everything.

skeptical

And will she show? NO. She will just clog up streets with tons of jackasses trying to see Britney. Good plan!

someone

NOTICE: To audition, just show up 3 hours late, after most everyone is pissed off at no-show brit, and, when she finally shows you'll be the only one left, you'll be a shoe-in!

Rhonda

TMZ when are you going to tell a true story..... and give Britney a break from all the lie you tell about her Perhaps if you did she might give you the time of day...... X17online.com has the right man for the job as they always get the real story..... She bought a Timbaland CD not Timberlake (or is that just your spelling intelligence) - oh wait she didn't even buy it a pap did..... Tell the truth and you might get a story.....!!!

Mrs. Harvey Levin

I'm sure she'll show up for this - it is important after all... It's not like it's court or something!

Rhonda

TMZ let's see if you will be.... Maybe if you can dance she would give you another chance cause you can't get a story straight.... If you believe anything on this sight you can consider yourself a gossiper....

crymeariver

this is good. she might find some interesting ones

nonnie

Another attention seeking ploy of hers--I am sure she knows plenty of good choreography dancers from the past but---they all probably quit and got tired of waiting hours upon hours for her to show up--if she did at all. This means more time away from her precious toddler boys--doubt once the tour gets started that she will even spend the one supervised night a week with them that the court gave her. What a loser!!!!!

CELEBRITIES

Thanx - We may just stop by

nj

yeah its open cause she wont be there, just go to star bucks - or taco bell

Annette

Are we gonna get more than 37 people to show up this time? Is that why she cracked the gates open - so the adoring masses could flood in?

Desease control

she is way too messed up to do a tour so its all for nothing anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments