Britney Wants YOU for Some Ding Dang Dancin'!

10/15/2007 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Talk about getting your freak on: TMZ has learned that Britney Spears will be holding an open casting call this afternoon for dancers for her new video and upcoming tour. And by "open," Britney really means it -- anyone can show up at Millennium Dance Studio to audition from 5-9 PM.

We're told that Britney is supposed to be there, and that everyone who shows up will be put on tape so Brit can watch more of them later. Could the Next Great Federleezy be discovered today?

Of course, Spears was supposed to be at auditions last Thursday and Friday as well, and we all know how that turned out.

someone

They could put a cardboard cutout of her on stage attached to some strings.
Who'd know the difference???

someone

This is her "comeback" tour...

She's celebrating the 'comeback' of her herpes outbreak!

vikki

three's a charm

vikki

SUPPOSE is the key word

Annette

#45 DJ

Wanting to hear a catchy tune & paying big bucks to watch Britney lip sync are two entirely different things, yes?

Annette

I don't think anyone can forget her VMA performance - especially the backup dancers who worked hard the week before to make it a huge success. She dissed them big time & they had to keep smiling until they got off-stage. I'd love to have read a few interviews with them. That would have been good.

Tangie

You couldn't pay me enough to dance with her and destroy my reputation!

BuddyandHopkins

I can't wait to get there and show her my "Cabbage Patch Dance." http://www.buddyandhopkins.com

stuckupsnob

she wont show...

AJ

#15 shut up! Britney is the S**T! She can dance. That's like one of the things shes good at!

stuckupsnob

OK, not so impressed with britney's last performance, last year of crazy behavior could have lived withouth the coochy shots, but I have to say I have seen her perform in concert (we were the only adults there that werent there with their 12 yo kids)
anyway, she does have anmazing stage presence yes- she did lip synch the whole thing but it was a great show I wouldve preferred just seeing her up on stage. she doesnt need backup dancers. she doesnt need to sing live. she needs to get her act together and start being the britney spears that sold millions of records and knocked it out of the park with her performances.
her previous vma performances were the most memorable (4 good reasons) EVER. slave 4 U, satisfaction/oops, and like a virgin.... can you name another performer that has so many performances that went down in history like that?
its easy to forget from her most recent antics, but she used to own the stage....

BLINKING !!

Gawd. TMZ wouldnt you cancel if you had PINK EYE. it is contagious.
I could only imagin what you would say if she had the auditions last week and they came down with PINK EYE. Give the girl a BREAK ALREADY. Dont u have any celebrities who arent paying u other than BRITNEY u can pick on OOO say like RITA CROSBY. PEREZHILTON. ALL who were in the NEWS lately for being shady. WRITE ABOUT THAT

Richard Ott

Is Britney Spears suggesting that the 2 weeks old "Gimme More"
video is already a smash hit? It doesn't look that way to me, so
how could she be thinking of doing a 2'nd music mideo from
her "Blackout" CD?

Sick of people calling her the victim

she is an attention junkie. Now she's going to have hundreds of idiots lined up outside (just to catch a peek of her) and she's going to say OMG! Look at all these dancers here just for me. . . .

Desease control