Kathy Griffin and Her New iMan

10/15/2007 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're going to date a mega-rich computer king, you might as well take him with you to Vegas!
Kathy Griffin, Steve Wozniak
Kathy Griffin and her new beau, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, hit up the grand opening of Diablo's Cantina at the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino on Saturday night. Griffin, who split with her husband last year -- after accusing him of stealing over $70,000 from her -- must be over the moon happy to be dating a guy who has that much money in between his couch cushions.

Wozniak is so rich he plays polo ... on a Segway!

Jennie

I agree with all the kind comments, especially #36. Kathy IS a kind person in real life and she's one of the hardest workers I've ever seen. If Steve likes (or loves) her for who she is, then they both win. For the rest of the shallow, hard-hearted people out there, why do you even bother to read anything about her (or him, for that matter) if you know you're just going to hate on them? Makes me wonder what your photos look like...not really. And why would you waste your precious time responding to this article instead of admiring yourselves in a mirror? Sorry, I'm not usually hateful, but this kind of thing makes me sick. And, in case you didn't learn it in kindergarten, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Mdolla

Thank God she is too old to have kids...can you imagine what those poor children would look like??....I thought I saw someone that looks just like him living in a cardboard box the other day...

Mdolla

wow if I had his money I wouldn't be with that skank

ITS BRITNEY BITCH

DESPERADO!!

EWWWWWWWWWW HE MUST BE DAMNED DESPERATE!!

SHE IS JUST NAAAAAAARSTY!!

bruise_wayne_@_yahoo.com

Kathy, (as someone else said, WE KNOW YOU READ THIS, SO:

if you're really happy,

and Steve's really happy,

(and you both seem really truly happy... and why not?)

then let me speak for your legion (or gaggle or herd or whatever) of fans & friends and say,

we're really happy for you, too!

AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO CAN'T SEE IT...

... CAN SUCK IT !!

-bw

misconduckt

OMG its the cowardly lion.....dressed in a suit...ho hoho

ITS BRITNEY BITCH

Look its Stephano from Days of Our Lives!

Peach

I Love Kathy, she is sooo funny and all the celebs try to hold her down! I would like to see more of her on Bravo or just t.v. in general. Why do they keep her from us? Liability maybe? That set about Brooke Shields mom was the best ever! Good for Kathy she deserves to be happy and free of that video playing schmuk Matt.

Lanie

#13 -- ohhh dollface, I agree with you. I wish her dad was around to see her finally happy and really making it in life.

She worked SO hard to get to where she is and her dad would be so proud. I absolutely adored her dad and when he passed away-- I was sooooooooo sad. Which is weird, since I never met him.

I couldn't even watch the episode where she found out he died for months..and when I finally did, I was cried my eyes out.

RIP. John Patrick Griffin

just me

I'm thrilled for you Kathy.....you go girl!!!!!

DB

No...neck....joe(woz)

Danielle Turchiano

I hope he went with her to see Cirque Du Celine before she shuts down the show!!! Kathy likes to do Vegas in a very... unique way.

This case is a very public disgrace...

Kathy!!!! you're makin' it! TMZ....Kathy,..you are lookin good...I am not a gay man. I'm a beautiful lady, and I luv ya! Wish I had money(hadn't been an idiot over men) like you do and wish you could TEACH these young girls, how to make it in life. If only I had known...

Joanne

You go, girl! Best of luck to this couple!!

ic

NO KATHY...THIS IS NOT YOUR GUY...YOU NEED A HUNK NOT A THIEF LIKE YOUR EX-HUSBAND BUT SOME ONE BEAUTIFUL TO LOOK AT IT...YOU DESERVE THE BEST...MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING UNLESS HE IS HUNG...