Britney Gets Bronzed and Bratty

10/18/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney hit up Sunset Tan with her new assistant yesterday, and for once, acted like she didn't want her BFFs the paparazzi, in attendance!

The freshly tanned and annoyed Brit went down a back stairwell, complaining, "This is why I wanted cops here!" Then snapped, "I'm never coming here again!"

Brit's "impromptu bodyguards" were Sunset Tan employees, who became Britney's verbal punching bags as they escorted the cranky "singer" to her car. The popwreck seems to make everyone around her an instant employee -- then rudely dismisses them! Ding dang diva!

Tangie

Panty Wearing Parent--You sound like a real brain surgeon.

Sunshine

She must be very strong to be seen out in public. If a court told me I could not visit my kids, I would be locked up in my house getting hammered.

Get a Clue

Well, there is a possible upside to Britney going tanning every day while ducking the drug testers.

She could develop a raging case of skin cancer (agressive melanoma) and die.

CANDACE

HEY EVERYONE HATES MOMADUKES WHILE YOU SIT THERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW NOBODY IS SUPERIOR TO BRITNEY OR WHATEVER AND HOW SHE DOES HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEAVE HER HOUSE WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD ALSO TALK ABOUT HOW THE GIRL AND I PURPOSELY TYPED GIRL BECAUSE SHES NOT A REAL WOMAN OR MOTHER SHE ASKED FOR THE LIFE OF AN ENTERTAINER AND FAME. SHE CHOSE THAT LIFE. YOU MENTIONED HOW MAYBE SOME HAVE TO STAY AT HOME BECAUSE OF A COURT ORDER WELL IF THATS THE CASE AT LEAST THE ONES WHOA RE AT HOME BECAUSE OF A COURT ORDER ACTUALLY DO FOLLOW THEIR COURT ORDERS UNLIKE YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BRITNEY. SHE HAS BECOME A SELF CENTERED SELFISH BITCH AND IF SHE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME I WOULD TELL HER THAT. SHE IS NOT ABOVE ANYONE ELSE AND SHE IS DEFINATELY NOT SPECIAL. SHE HAD HER CHANCE AND THE BITCH BLEW IT. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE BASHING KEVIN BECAUSE HE HAS THE KIDS AND IS TRYING TO KEEP THEM. AT LEAST HE ACTS LIKE HE CARES. THIS GIRL HASNT FOLLOWED COURT ORDERS SO SHE LOSES VISITATION. I USE TO THINK SHE HAD MENTAL ISSUES BUT SHE OBVIOULSY JUST IS MORE WORRIED ABOUT HERSELF. SHE WAS A TOTAL BITCH TO THE GUYS AT SUNSET TAN. SHES NOT ABOVE THE LAW. I HOPE SOMEONE HAS HER ASS COMMITTED TO AN INSTITUTION AND SHE GETS SOME SERIOUS HELP.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

YOU MUST BE RIGHT, JOE. EVERYONE KNOWS HOW RELIABLE ANONYMOUS SOURCES ARE.CERTAINLY, THEY DON'T HAVE AN AX TO GRIND OR A SCORE TO SETTLE.

Cooter Flasher

Everyone Hates Momadukes has a real way with words. Call everyone names for calling her idol names.

Beautiful. THESE are the only fans she has left. And they deserve each other.

We can see them all at a local county fair real soon....sans panties and brains.

MGM KID

You mean Ding Dang Dingaling

J

LOL-- wow, guess we get a little cranky when we SOBER UP, eh?

Good luck with the REAL drug testing.

Stupid twit..........

just wondering

...FAN no more!!!!!!!.....I do like her song...but I FINALLY see what she lives for!!!....hearing her say how the cops should be there really irritated me!!....WHY?????...a million tanning salons where u can step out of ur car....she really is sooooooooooo hungry for the press!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and YES my immediate thought was buy a tanning bed!!!!!!!!!!!...but YES ...that wouldn't do...she WANTS this circus around her....and her kids shouldn't be exposed to this nonsense...but it isn't illegal...just plan selfish....unfortunatley she is going to harm herself somehow.....maybe not intentionally...but this path she is on has a ending!!!!!!!!!...unless she turns around and goes the other way...but I honestly don't see it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....SAD....

Angel

Come on now. She wanted the cops there?
Don't tell me she doesn't have enough money to BUY her own security.
I think the city of LA should make her understand that they are not her personal toys!!
All of a sudden she doesn't want the paps there? She is always joking and hamming it up with them!. I wouldn't be suprised if she let's them know where she is going so they are there.

nacho

This girl is so far gone I don't think even losing her children is doing the trick. She needs to grow up. She has time to get a tan, get a drink, shop, but not time to be a mother and take care of her children. They are a gift, they are healthy and she just treats them as another one of her possessions tossing them aside when something better comes along. SHe is no longer the pop star she once was, her 15 minutes of fame is up. GROW UP and get your act together.

macademian

Maybe Britney could use a chaperone...I hereby volunteer!

Cooter Flasher

Tam-

You sound like someone who just can't read without assuming. Or say anything meaningful at all.

You must be a housewife. Oh, I'm sorry, you have an ebay "business" right?

Terri

not only is she a self-absorbed train wreck, she is also a 1st Class BITCH

Blah blah blah

Why the hell would Sunset Tan cater to this washed up, low life, self centered skank? Do they need the business or advertisement that bad. She only makes everyone around her looks like butt kissing morons. And who the hell is she to think the police should show up just because she is done tanning? Maybe they were called and they gave her the same consideration as she gave the court, they'll show up when they are good and ready!