Britney Gets Bronzed and Bratty

10/18/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney hit up Sunset Tan with her new assistant yesterday, and for once, acted like she didn't want her BFFs the paparazzi, in attendance!

The freshly tanned and annoyed Brit went down a back stairwell, complaining, "This is why I wanted cops here!" Then snapped, "I'm never coming here again!"

Brit's "impromptu bodyguards" were Sunset Tan employees, who became Britney's verbal punching bags as they escorted the cranky "singer" to her car. The popwreck seems to make everyone around her an instant employee -- then rudely dismisses them! Ding dang diva!

anonymous

If I were the judge you bet your ass I would have had all information, k-fed and his attorney were making these allegations and kids being involved...this story is pure speculation we don't know if there is any truth to this ...

marge

Why doesn't she just stay home for a couple hours? She's just enjoying not have the responsibility of being a mother too much, I guess.

whateva

is that a blouse?

just wondering

...she doesn't need to die!!!!!!!!!!!...I hate postings like that...she is getting herself into a dead end zone though if she doesn't smarten up already!!!!!!!!!

someone

If i was the owner of that salon i'd of said

look, b!tch, i don't care if your the f-in president of the united states, i'm not your slave
so get the f--- outta my salon!

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

Hey FATSO BRITNEY, stop calling the paps and telling them where you're going to be!
You are so 2006.

b

Right now she is out getting coffee and gas. Bitch dont care about her kids at al,l only herself. the judge sees right thru you Brit.........................

kim suck

stoopit--GREAT~

Cooter Flasher

-If I were the judge you bet your ass I would have had all information-

And you would know that you had all the info? how? You'd read her mind? Stupid!

done

With all the attention that you give to Britney and LIndsay, these two girls are actually believing they are stars, are adored by they public and have contributed something to society. They haven't. They are losers and have done nothing to advance our culture or society. They are uneducated Long Island and southern trailer trash bimbos!

lulusez

I wish the cops would tell the dumb bitch that providing protection for her is NOT THE TAXPAYERS obligation. She can hire her own security or get eaten alive out there...who cares. Maybe an angry mob will knock her down and put granny panties ON her.

Karen

Talk about irony -- the first time I heard "Baby One More Time" was in a tanning bed in Mississippi. God's honest truth!

angela

i agree with penny...with all the money that she has she should buy her own bed or if she is mystic tanning...she could even afford that...it would pay for itself after one year of use...jeez!
why is she out tanning and not taking care of her business for the judge...there is a reason that he can give the orders and expect her to follow them..b/c he is the judge...someone who don't care who you WERE and how many times you flash your whoo-whoo! keep on and he will yank your visits permantly no matter what you do to right your wrongs. don't piss a judge off!

CANDACE

SUNSET TAN HAS PEOPLE TO COME TO YOUR HOME TO SPRAY TAN YOU AND BESIDES THAT YOU SELFISH LITTLE GIRL BUY YOUR OWN DING DANG TANNING BED!! HAVE YOUR ASSISTANT CALL THE COPS FOR YOU. THATS WHAT ASSISTANTS ARE FOR!! ANOTHER THING MY TAXPAYING DOLLARS DONT GO TOWARDS YOUR PROTECTION. YOURE NOT WORTH PROTECTING. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MOTHER WELL TECHNICALLY THAT IS TRUE BECAUSE YOU DID GIVE BIRTH TWICE BUT IT TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO BE A REAL WOMAN AND MOM.

Everyone Hates You

If I was the poor guy that had her keys and she talked all snotty to me like that, I would not have given her the damn keys! Let her sit there looking stupid like she always does and try to figure out what happened to them. Thank God her sorry ass isn't seeing those boys. Kevin rules and she is nothing but a washed up coke whore. I am so sick of having to see every damn thing she does. All she wants is attention. No one needs as much gas as she buys, she just likes making people work for her because she knows they will. WAKE UP STUPID PEOPLE! YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO HER SORRY ASS GAME!