Height-Challenged Hayden Challenged on Her Height

10/18/2007 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" hottie Hayden Panettiere was at the Chateau Marmont last night, when our photog decided to greet her with the line, "What's going on, shorty?" How dare he?!

Hayden laughed it off, but being that she literally is short, she countered with, "Did you just call me shorty? You don't have to rub it in."

If Hayden were up on her urban slang, she'd know he just meant it as "an affectionate term for a girlfriend or attractive female" -- and there's nothing wrong with that, shorty!

K

Her head is HUGE...is she retarded or something? What's wrong with her? Yuck!

teachualesson

hahahaha...to jennifer...u are soo right. ppl pretending to know slang is NOT cute. do ur hw first ppl! and yes "shorty" can refer to a "girlfriend" or "attractive girl". not my cup of tea but whatever...true story

music & manners

I hate being called "Shorty". I think it's rude.

Patriotfan1237

Your comments: Agrees w/ 37,45, and 46!!!! (COMMENTS 37 45 46) I cant stand
Hayden Panetierre aka "Hayden Pathetic" worse of all!!!! I cant stand Heidi
Montag!!!! Overall!! I CANT STAND BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!!
Lauren Conrad looks 100% sweet and beautiful than this.......this.. PUMPKIN HEADED, FLAT CHESTED, midget!!!!!!!
I GOT A FUNNY FEELING THAT SHE'LL BE DA NeXT
PILL POPPIN, HEAD SHAVIN, BREWSKI BITCH!!! that we all love to
hate!!!!!!
PS: 6-0 go NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, CRUSH THE DOLPHINS N MAKE
IT 7-0!!!! AFTERWARDS, THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS R GOIN DOWN!!!!!

Patriotfan1237

MY PICK!!!! NEW ENGLAND:49 MIAMI DOLPHINS: 28
7-0 PATS!!!!!!!!! LETS BE SURE the REDSKINS DONT BITCH YA!!!! AFTERWARDS THE INDIANAPOLIS COLTS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!! (TO SIMPLIFY, PATRIOTS RULE!!! HAYDEN PATHETIC AND HEIDI MONTAG SUCK!!!!) NFL SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL/MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IS MORE INTERESTING THAN THAT ......... UGH!!!!! PUMPKIN HEAD!!!!!!!!!

Patriotfan1237

THIS....... IS... IT!!!!!! THIS.. IS.... IT!!! THE Patriots.... The Colts!!!!!!!!!
Entertainment's best showdown!!!!!! I'd wish this started on Monday Night (to compete w/ "Heroes") its only 4 days til these dynasties collide!!!! who cares bout Hayden Pathetic!!!!!! she'd b better off bein in the CSI: Miami show insted!!!!!!

Patriotfan1237

just 2 more days!!!!!! The Patriots n the Colts collide, aka the greatest primetime show..... ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
make it 8-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriotfan1237

hey boys!!!!!! save your brains!!!! dont stare at Hayden Pathetic!!!! play some Madden NFL 2008 insted!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4