Model Falls Through a Hole for Your Enjoyment!

10/18/2007 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We know models are taught to look forward when they walk the runway, but if there's a giant hole in the ground, it's okay to look!

Our friends over at Xonger.com caught this video during L.A. Fashion Week. A performer fell on his back during the opening of the show, leaving a giant hole in the runway -- which, apparently, no one thought would be a problem. But, sure enough, a lovely young lady (just the right size to fit) fell right through it!

If she'd eaten just one more French fry, she might have gotten stuck!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

swill

I don't think this is a bit funny! The model could have been hurt even worse than she was. The organizers of the show should have repaired the runway before letting any models to walk on it. Maybe she wasn't aware of the damage and didn't know to walk over or around it.

nancy l.wren

I did the same thing this past spring, cleaning my floor furnace grate.
I am 55 yrs old, pretty healthy, but it was really AWFUL

could have bit off my tongue, messed my face up, broke bones.
luckly, i just needed a shot for the rusty metal cuts, and still dealing with a hurt shoulder and neck which got jammed with the fall.
still feel that I was lucky.
nancy

ian Scheinberg

No that's the a s s h o l e that fell why didn't his little ass say soemthing

Dee

LOOKS LIKE HER BLOUSE....I MEAN HER DRESS WAS A LITTLE TOO SHORT. THANK GOD SHE WAS WEARING UNDERWEAR!

SERIOUSLY, I HOPE SHE WAS OKAY. SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS IN PAIN AND VERY STARTLED! I WOULD BE TOO!!

lucky

The designer should be ashamed. What a farce of an opening act, then to leave a hole in the runway is absurd. What a bunch of morons, did they think nobody would fall. the hole was the size of a person, hellooooooooooo.

butter

There are a lot of nasty comments here, because there are a lot of nasty people in this world. But I have to say that I am glad to see that a lot of these comments aren't so nasty. Nice to know there are folks out there with a little bit of heart and soul.
I hope the model was okay and not hurt too badly. She was only doing her job. She does not deserve to be laughed at or called negative names or accused of being a drug addict. Not everyone in the world weighs 250 lbs and sits around in judgement of people who aren't exactly like them.
Whoever was putting on the exhibition should have had the floor repaired before sending out models. That was very irresponsible on their part, and they could very well have a lawsuit on their hands.
And the guy who fell and made the hole was not some "a-hole" ... He was just doing his best, but sometimes doing your best isn't perfection. How many of you judgemental people can do a backflip and land perfectly on your feet? Probably not too many, just like not too many of you could fit through that hole, which by the way, wasn't small.
Are you also laughing at the news seeing all those innocent people in Pakistan being blown up? Or are you laughing when you hear that yet another one of our troops has been killed in combat?

amos

To the ones who take pleasure in someone elses hurt. I hope you have the same trip or worse. How would you like to have someone film you in the same situation and post it so others laugh at you. Granted, some of these high models and good looking women are snobs. But most are that way because how people treat them. I am just an ordinary guy, but I have know some beautiful women because I treat them right and want to know what makes them tic. Try it and they will be greatful. Don't treat women like you are doing them a favor by talking to them.

victoria

It isn't funny!!! This lady got hurt and on the news it said she required stitches on her leg. Why do so many people get thrills out of others getting hurt? She should sue whoever let her go out on a stage with a hole in it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7