The Celebrity Apprentices -- Revealed!

10/19/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NBC's been doing everything they can to keep these names under wraps, but TMZ has learned several of the boldfaced names who are vying to be Donald Trump's bitch on the upcoming "Celebrity Apprentice." See them now!
Cast members of Celeb Apprentice revealed!

KIM

I MUST BE THE ONLY ONE, BUT I AM GOING T GIVE IT A TRY IF THIS IS THE REAL LIST. IT'LL BE WORTH IT TO SEE GENE SIMMONS AND JOHN CENA.

Cammy

Trump is move revolting that that last photo.

Cammy

Trump is move revolting than that last photo. Glad I wasn't eating breakfast while viewing either image.

Done w/it

The Apprentice has just Jumped the Shark!

Moose

Wow, looks like this cast would be better on the Surreal Life.

Nani

I am SO sick of the disgusting "Donald". (Is that like in "Donald Duck"???)
I saw this jerk in one of the hospitality suites at the U.S. Open, and he looks like dried up doo-doo... maybe worse. He is so totally classless. What a waste of time

reality bites

O.K......the joke is over.....quit messing with us, TMZ and tell us who the celebrities really are........we're waiting...........

Bob

I think you have this confused with another tragic season of Surreal Life - Could Trump really not do any better?

RealityTVHo

Jump the Shark and the Surreal Life are exactly what came to my mind. Sorry Donald, "at the end of the day" its gunna tank and your ratings will not be "uuuuuuuuge".

unreal reality

gotta try a new trick to keep the show going? lame. should have been cancelled at least two seasons ago.

Very Interesting

The only celebrity I see on this list is John Cena. All the rest are want to be Celeb's or Washed up has Beens!

clever

THIS is a list of "celebrities"?! Try wannabe's and has-been's! Wow, Trumpy must be desperate!!!

JustWonderin'

That show is Soooooo Over!!! Why doesn't the big hair, walking EGO just stay home and change some diapers! Paris and Donald - "Media Addicts"!

ChaingangPrincess54

People relax a little bit,it's just a TV show!!If you don't like it,don't watch it.That's it,it's that simple.You don't have to go bashing on every celebrity that's on there.And if it's true that John Cena is gonna be on there he is not a "hasbeen" as you claim everyone on the show to be.It's time for some people to grow up and move on with their lives a little bit.

Sissy

Since when is Assaroma...er.. I mean Omarossa a celebrity? She will be the reason why I probably won't watch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments