TMZ Photog to Brit -- Remove Tire from Foot

10/19/2007 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears got intimate with a TMZ photog yesterday -- she ran over his foot!

It happened -- ironically -- as Spears was leaving a Bev Hills medical building.

With one hand attempting to cover her freshly acquired Jolie-esque lips, Spears attempted to exit the parking lot in her Pumpkinmobile while using her other hand to steer. As she tried to make a quick left, with paparazzi by her side, Spears' tire ran over our sandal-wearing photog's foot. Spears stopped the car, trapping our guy for what must have seemed like 4 hours. Ouch!

Spears looked shocked once she realized what she'd done ... but didn't get out of the car to see if he was okay. Our photog went to the emergency room and fortunately, nothing was broken. But, in tire terms, it has not been a very Goodyear for our guy. It's rough out there!

Tune in tonight to TMZ TV to see how it all went down -- and Britney's reaction!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Karl Childers

These are the morons that killed princess Diana

rod

there should be laws against the jerks

Just so you know

Maybe next time they will not swarm all over her car while she attempts to drive...don't blame that on the trainwrecked Brit...blame that on the fool who was standing too close to her car....IDIOTS.

kat

for once i actually feel i need to side with brit brit on this one...if the paps would back off a teeny tiny bit this wouldn't have happened. I hope the pap makes a full recovery but think of "normal" life and what you would do if a crowd of people surrounded your car and would not move...scary

Ceyllynn

are we shocked and surprised this finally happened? NO

Sharona

Well I know and it will be all her fault...... It is about time they get the hell out of her way and let her be. Just more money Britney has to spend and it wasn't her fault. If you don't want to get run over then stay out of the way! I bet that pap was smiling all the time that tire was on his foot. Should have been on his brain.

good

HE DESERVES IT

Mark

I don't see how she drives with all the cameras stuck in her face and the flash's
popping off. Gee back off.

Jackie

Come on... can you blame her?? She cannot drive without dozens of people leaning all over her car.... you watch that footage and it is awful what she goes through on a daily basis. You cannot say she asks for that..... no one would ask for that.

ohboywow

I guess that will teach the 'journalist' photographer not to get too close, huh? Serves him right.

rock I.Q

that photogg looks like yet another DIRTY sleeze BALL....that wants the money shot... GET OUT OF THE WAY...move out of the direction THAT HER CAR is traveling and stop covering her blind spot WITH THE CAMERA ....STOP CRAWLING ON HER HOOD...

Trumpet

Train wreck now has fat lips, how funny she will look. Not sorry for the photog, they all need to backoff. Leave her alone so she won't appear as stupid as she looks.

kortni

Good for him. I wish she had broke it. If my car was swarmed like that I would seriously just plow right through. I just don't understand why she even bothers to drive. Can't she afford to hire someone or get things delivered to the house?

oh brother

I think the law should revise the pap laws. I'm not a Britney fan but I truely can see why some celebs have breakdowns. The paps take away celeb's freedom and right to live a normal life. They often destroy a person's whole being and make of it what they want.

I say OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

Dawn Day

Another 'Hit and Run'?? Nice one Britney.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments