Douchebag of the Week!

10/20/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And now, introducing, a new, weekly TMZ contest -- but nobody is going to want this title.

Inspired by the guys at HCwDB.com, one of our hardworking editors has compiled this excellent video of three douche-tastic specimens our cameramen have captured this past week. It's now up to you to decide who is most deserving of the prestigious "Douchebag of the Week" award. Choose wisely!

We're predicting a landslide victory for a certain "Hills" star.

FireEmAll

could we PLEASE fast forward to the part where this Spencer freak gets "Johnny Fairplayed" out of existance already?????

cheryl

spencer pratt thinks he's "all-so-grown-up " and he's nothing but a loser !!!! so is his chinny chin chin so-called-phoney-girlie-friend ! ! " Get them gone and off this web site...they are trailer trash !

catlanta

prat (prāt) noun

the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?" [syn: buttocks]

Jake

The douchebag of the day, week, month, and year is the creep of a paparazzi who took the unflattering photos, and then made them worse by manipulating them in Photoshop to make the subjects look worse that they are.

exbff

if you just go ahead and call it the "Pratt," you'll save time each week.

ny chic

Hey #8 Rosie, thanks for the laugh!! By the way, what the hell does that guy do for a living? nada? mommy & daddy, I assume..

DA's leak

Maybe TMZ can enter themselves in the running for their handling of the whole Britney Spears situation as of late.

notaceleb

TMZ, how can these people even be, "douchebags," if they're still, "nobodys" at this stage? Who are these people that we're even going to pay attention to them? I have no more than facial recognition with only one of those, "nobodys." That's all. The other two might as well be Bill and Hillary....Smith.

Rosie O'donnel is way too gross for words

#11--Perky You are so right! Major Douchebag! Why wasn't she an option? She would have "won" hands down.

Ebbo

L A *is* cheezy and we really don't know what's going on. Admit it. If we knew what was going on, would reality have become a genre?

hootenanny

Douchebag is the greatest insult ever. I'm so glad it has come back into use! It's so crass and awful and I just can't help myself, I totally crack up every single time I hear it.

Yes it would have been rad to vote for all of them. I voted for that Nadia because she reminds me of some people I used to know. Total douches!!! I never heard of the first guy, (but glad you found him) and all I know of the 2nd guy is what I know from TMZ. He's on a tv show on MTV ... right?

TMZ please keep this contest! This was a lot of fun!!

Have a great day everybody -

Dan

I liked it but the stoppage with the noise and the explanations made it annoying and unable to fully appreciate the idiocracy of it. Let the clip play and then explain the obvious, it would make it more fun and interesting.

stop the madness

Douchebag REMINDS ME OF SOUTH PARK lol

oyeah1968

HEY NADIA!!!!!!!!!

BLACK POLISH IS OVER!!!!!! SINCE YOU'RE SO COOL, I THOUGHT YOU'D KNOW!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE DOUCHEBAG, YOU SNOTTY BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Elizabeth

I don't know who Spencer Pratt is but he looks like a complete ass.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments