Liam Neeson Is Really "Nice"

10/20/2007 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was a nice day for a walk in New York City, and when a TMZ photog spotted Liam Neeson, the affable actor had some kind advice for a TMZ photog: "Get a life!" Aww, what a sweetheart!

Although overcome with emotion, our photog was able to keep it together, and wished lovable Liam a good day, to which he responded, "Beat it!" That LiNee is such a kidder!

Monica Alcaro

I THIN K TMZ SHOULDN'T GO UP TO LIAM NEESON FACE WITH A CAMREA AND SCARE HIM LIKE THAT! THAT SO DANM RUDE TO BROTHER A HIUG STAR LIKE LIAM NEESON! I AM A FAN OF HIS AND I HAVE SEEN ON THE SIDE OF THIS BEFORE! I AM GLAD THAT LIAM NEESON STAND UP TO HIS RIGHTS! GO LIAM!

Starr

"Does anyone even care about this loser? He has an over-inflated opinion of himself considering the kind of films he has been in (and seriously, what was the last one? 5 years ago?)
He is the one that needs to get a life. Or perhaps a job since his career doesnt seem to be doing so well."

My dear Sasha, I would first like to ask exactly how you know Liam's opinion of himself, over-inflated or otherwise. Second, I would like to refer you to his page on IMDB, which you can find here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000553/

You will find, among other things, a list of the movies he has been in and those that will come out in the near future. Hopefully you will then learn that his last film was definitely not five years ago, and his career is doing just fine.

If you were just walking along, minding your own business, and suddenly someone starts taking pictures of you or filming you or whatever, what would your reaction be?

And I think you're the one who needs to get a life. It would be more understandable for you to be here if you were a fan, but seriously, do you go around looking for opportunities to bash people? That's pretty sad, my friend.

R2K

Lenn K.

They have no life but to stalk other people. This has gotten soooo out-of-hand it's unbelievable!!!

MVP

Truly...TMZ, Inquirer, Star, etc are a bunch of losers whose only purpose in life is to stalk people (under the guide of "the press") and take their picture and write vapid accompanying prose. If the average citizen did what they do, it would be an arrest-able offinse...

DEE-VA 1960

THEY NEED TO START CHARGING PAPS WITH STALKING TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE JUST TRYING TO LIVE THEIR LIVES LIKE ANYONE ELSE. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT I HAD A RIGHT TO WALK DOWN THE SIDEWALK AND NOT BE BOTHERED BY ANYONE.

EClairL

Any normal person would be annoyed at having a stranger jump in front of them with a camera, and why shouldn't he say so? Being a professional actor shouldn't mean you can't take a walk without being harassed.

notaceleb

Well, Liam Neeson might not be a prophet. But, I think he tagged the TMZ photog's approach correctly: Disingenuous. I'm beginning to like Mr. Neeson more already.

Cammy

Mike

In the last couple years? Batman Begins and Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

Glisten Garbor

File him away with Sean Penn in the 'Who Gives A Crap Folder'!

TJ

. Liam who? He should be happy someone wants to take his picture. What's he done lately?

Posted at 9:15AM on Oct 20th 2007 by Cammy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
More than you'll ever do in your entire life. You sound like a real loser

Sasha

CELEBRITIES

We have to remember that those photographers are making money off photographing those actors. Some of them are earning a living this way. So if an actor is rude sometimes, they are just regular people who may want to be left alone at times

VS

He was also in the movie about King Arthur! Clive Owens was in it as well.

Yes, he is rich, he is also married to Natasha Richardson, Vanessa Redgrave's daughter. They have 2 sons. I miss his early work. He has some really good films
out there. Don't forget he did Schindlers Lists with Steven Spelberg. Really good
actor. The Irish are very nice people. Just don't get in their face. I should know!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments