Nick Speaks

10/22/2007 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From Nick Hogan's MySpace page:
Nick Hogan
"omggggg its been forever since i blogged...hell i dont even know what blog means but i guess its where you write stuff for people to read

anyways my last one was before i even drove for mopar, if you check my pics youll see that i did end up driving for them for my amateur season and most of my pro rookie season. i recently left the mopar team tho...things didnt work out to well

but!....i picked up a new title sponsor...POLAROID! and started my own team with twin 350z's pretty cool i know

anyways id like everyone to wish my luck for my 08 season and keep john graziano in your prayers"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

peedee

what is 1st?

A

Nick Hogan is a spoiled brat that doesn't care about anyone but himself

CrystalHasAnOpinion

WOW...he really cares.....NOT!

biggunsar

well it's always good to start the day, with the concern of how your doing. And how your life is fine.

His freind is second, obviously.

I don't think this guy knows how much this crash has affected this kids image. I think he should be talking non stop about his friend first.

No one wants to hear how someone who can't drive, is still trying to race cars, especially after his racing accident that crippled his freind!

Gina

I can feel the concern and love for his friend. =/

Little Bit

ooooommmmggg, can you say self-aborbed idiot?

gg

wow, that's it??!! not too sympathetic or apologetic.............i would have expected a bit more about john...........very sad

redheadisnotdead

He should seriously go to jail. The fact that he was bragging about how fast he could drive and get away with it and then his poor friend is now paralyzed and all that brat can think about is his racing sponsorship? My god, he's like a sociopath. Lock his fat ass up!

Honesty

It doestn seem like he has any remourse for his friend. I am distgusted that he can ask people for luck in his season, while mentionong his friend in the same sentence!!

Baby Countdown

oh, and P.S., I'm basically a murderer because I took my friend's life away from him by driving like a moron.

Love,Nick

biggunsar

To number 1 'What is first" well someone that doesn't have anything intelligent to say. So they say "first" on a first post. Like as if someone cares, and most people wonder. Why would you bother.

But your not smart enough to figure that out. So ...keep being first. Cause your intelligence is last LOL

Lola Faloozie

Ahhh............careless, rich AND dumb. What a combination.

I wish him luck in life.

PB&J

Wow, he sounds like a big douche bag. He probalby can't comment too much because there is probably law suits and criminal actions pending, but what he said SOUNDS TERRIBLE, AND THOUGHTLESS. He should have written something like..... Well, I'm not going to give him any pointers. HE'S AN IDIOT.
DO YOU HEAR THAT? YOU SPOILED ROTTEN BOY. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR RACING CAREER. GO SIT WITH YOUR FRIEND.!

Babygirlsuperfreak

This doucebag is talking about racing and his friend is a vegtable?!?! He should be sitting behind bars somewhere, not engaging in the same activities that injured his friend. There are no reprecusions for these people, Just cause his dad was famous a million years ago doesn't mean he can live life with no rules. If you or I caused this accident you better believe we would be sitting in jail right now.

Joshua Smith

What a total prick!!! Talking about his racing and letting everyone know he got a new sponsor. I AM NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM POLAROID NOW!!! Is Polaroid stupid? This little ignorant punk basically ended someone's life and he seems pretty happy now in his own. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID. BAN POLAROID.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments