Ryan vs. "Weird Al"

10/22/2007 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Van Wilder" star Ryan Reynolds turns 31 on Tuesday, while funnyman "Weird Al" Yankovic turns 48.
Who'd you rather?
The question is ...

Kaz Taylor

While Ryan Reynolds is a decent-lookinh guy, there is no one more handsome, more talented, sweeter, or sexier than Alfred Yankovic! That's not a great photo of him, but you can find better ones at weirdal.com!

Praise AL !

Kaz Taylor

While Ryan Reynolds is a decent-looking guy, there is no one sweeter, handsomer, sexier, or more talented than Alfred "Weird Al" Yankovic! I wish they'd used a better picture of him...there are lots on his official website, weirdal.com.

Praise AL !

eyeamtym

and by hot chick named olsen twins i mean natalie portman

Jeanie

"Who'd I rather"... what?

Melodie

I've said it before and I'll say it again: are you sure that death is not an option?

BUSYFACE.COM

INTERVIEW AT BUSYFACE.COM

Always Curious

Oh I threw up a little bit.

Jamie

This is not one of the better pictures of Ryan. He's smirking again. As a woman however, I would just like to say that TMZ has apparently been sniffing lysol fumes out of a paper bag to compare Ryan Reynolds along side Al Yankovick. Granted, I realize their birthdays are coinciding and what not, but dear God......have you seen this man's body? And for all of you of the male persuasion....scoff all you want...you should read Men's Fitness Magazine more. Ryan Reynolds is featured in it regularly. You could learn a thing or two.

Cartman

Jesus Christ, that weird AL dood had facial surgury.

Jamie

Yes, I'd say Al has had something done. Can you say "Grown man with really bad perm?" I really don't have a problem with Al, it's just that he's like what, 45 now and can't grasp the concept of Gerri curl bad, normal hair good? That poor soul will never get laid by anything other than a blind chipmunk.

notaceleb

Neither. I'm a guy. "Van Wilder" was a hysterical, laugh-out-loud movie. "Weird Al" is just weird. Looks like he's got on a plastic mask of himself. What's up with those cheeks?

Dean

Two very ugly people.

Shay

I say Brian. It's something about him.

If you know someone who takes prescription medicine go to www.nulegacyrxcard.com/sjackson and print off a FREE prescription drug card. This card will save you up to 75% off on prescriptions. You just print it off and use. No cost!!

The Marian Movement

Great to see El Al has B777's in it's fleet. In my humble opinion, they are the best in the Boeing Fleet.

Nesting female territorial darkbirds I can live without. They always want your tree.

Crystal

That poor soul will never get laid by anything other than a blind chipmunk.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Weird Al has a wife (and a beautiful one at that) and a little girl. And I'm pretty sure his hair is naturally curly too. Just FYI...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments