Suri Undergoes Training on Life with Paps

10/22/2007 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Suri Cruise is the cutest kid this side of Kingston Rossdale!

TMZ caught the adorable Scientolotot walking (and walking, and walking) with her lifelike mother in New York on Friday afternoon on a jaunt through oh-so-posh Madison Ave. The bottle sucking Suri even waved at paps, who surrounded them on their security escorted stroll.

The duo met up with daddy at the Carlyle Hotel, where they were greeted by throngs of paps and fans screaming for the family's attention.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

nunya biz

Isn't Suri like 18 months right now? My son is 17 months and he was also off the bottle before one. They should take her off the bottle already!!

And isn't Katie holmes rumored to be pregnant again? There's pictures of her coming from germany with a small bump already.

Kimbro

I breastfed my kids until they were 14 months old. By 9 months they were drinking water from a sippy cup. Neither of them liked pacifiers. All kids are different, but almost 2 is definately to old for a bottle.

gotta stop

Does anyone else feel a little sick when they see the paps swarm around children? I've been addicted to these celeb gossip sites for 6 months now, but I've gotta stop. I'm only promoting this leech behavior by providing "hits" on the websites. Will we open our eyes when there's another Diana? I'm going cold turkey.

bla

Get that kid off the freaking bottle. Anyone who lets their kid have a bottle or paci past a year is just plain LAZY. What, they might cry without it?? BOOHOO Be a friggin parent for christ sake.

iagreewithu

I agree w/u she should not be on a bottle, thats just lazy!

God

said it once and i'll say it again WHAT AN UGLEE HOMELY KID. WANT TO SEE A BEAUTIFUL CHILD...LOOK AT GREER HENCHY AND SILOH PITT NOE THOSE ARE BEAUTIES< NOT THIS HOMELY BRAT

J.

This kid looks weird, just like her mom & dad. I feel sorry for her. Who knows what kind of brain washing they are doing to her? How come mom doesn't do anything to stop it?! Evidently, Katie is hypnotized by Tom's so-called star power and reputation, that she is going to go along with everything! HELP this child!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.

A BEAUTIFUL baby is SHILOH -PITT. However, as much as I love Angelina, I think that she is IGNORING her lovely baby because she was NOT adopted, nor was born to a dismal life in Asia.
How can you ignore your own flesh & blood??!!

lise

omg a bottle who cares!!! maybe I should be in trouble for nursing my child until they were 3 get a life who cares if you are a teacher, mother or whatever everyone has their own way of doing things. women who choose a bottle over nursing a child which is superior maybe your bad mothers what a bunch of jerks. So what she has a bottle let the poor mother alone.

jajorge

have to admit, she's cute, but i think it's mostly b/c of her attire. physically, i am convinced she's got tom cruise's nose, and her hair could use a clip or two. her parents are freaks, explaining why she's on the bottle and why the cruises wear scarves and wool in 84F weather in new york.... btw, did anyone ever see katie holmes on a letterman show? thought he was making a lot of jokes at her expense, only she was too stupid to even realize it! unable to think for herself, of course she'll be vulnerable to brainwashing. feel sorry for suri. not much hope of brains with that gene pool, but at least she'll be able to spend spend spend just like her vapid shopping-for-a-hobby mother! and don't anybody say i don't have a life b/c i'm critical. i'm viewing this site just like you!

Bev

Okay, I'm a great grandma, and Suri should not still be on the bottle if she is two, Quite frankly I don't know how old she is. I've had a lot of grandkids and great grand kids plus raised 5 myself. pure laziness on the parents part in most cases.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5