Parenting Coach to Brit -- I'm Not A Potted Plant!

10/23/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' parenting coach has submitted her report to the court, and it ain't pretty.

Sources say the two-and-a-half page report says Britney totally ignored the coach -- didn't even acknowledge her presence. The coach says she was unable to teach Britney anything, because Spears didn't want to listen.

The report, which was presented to the court yesterday and will be critical in determining if Spears should regain 50/50 custody, concludes that Britney often ignores her kids and lives in her own little world -- that Britney often disappeared and wasn't around the kids or the coach. We're told the coach has said Brit spends a lot of time on the phone and changing clothes.

Jennifer.Bush

I'm so over this story, b.s. if the coach thought Brit was so bad, why did Brit have the right to see her kids like 2 days after the the judge said she couldn't. There's tons of pics with Brit with her kids before they were taken away. So, i;m sure she was aware they were with her. tmz get a life

Some Faustkateer

RE: #67. You are cracking me up today, CJ. STOP!!! You're making me get a side ache!!

me

#128

Don't worry, we just have a court-ordered CASA vonunteer in here, on the loose with a dildo.

You know those CASA volunteers, silly sex offenders.

Playne Jayne

Because I am bored and amuzed by people... but when I see people putting down Volunteers due to their own ignorance, it makes me angry.

Yes, the system isn't perfect but it is the best system we have going. And if you think that all these people are doing a horrible job... what are you doing to change it?

Ewwwwww

The report would be very easy to obtain. Each party (Brit and K-Fed) receive a copy after the report is filed with the court BEFORE the court date. All K-Fed would have to do is fax it to TMZ.
The judge reads the report and takes it into consideration what he/she wants to do with it.
They can agree with the report or totally DISMISS the whole thing.
I have seen this happen first hand.
Sometimes the judge IS totally ignorant, I know they are supposed to be unbiased, but if you believe ALL of them are........I have some swamp land for you .........
These reports can be very, very long ( and very heavy too !!! )

me

you are her. I have a backstage pass. ;)

Jennifer.Bush

i thought it was hard to reach her by the phone? lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Jennifer.Bush

#137
so why haven't tmz shown it yet, they always show court doc

emmaline

I wonder what the parenting monitor thinks is really the problem with Britney Spears. Those poor little boys!

someone

!!! Jennifer bush !!!

Welcome back.

How come you spell Britney's name "Briteny", just wondering.
I mean wouldn't it offend you if someone spelled your name Jennifor all the time????

Sharona

I would pay any attention to the court appointed bitch either. The judge is so arrogant sending in a nobody to "teach" someone on how to be a parent. Screw u judge...........
This is just the most prick of a judge I have ever seen. He doesn't listen to facts but is being dictated on what to do by the public and the media. Britney ask the judge who is supporting everybody, you or the low life KFed?

lakia

the coach is beening a btch

laura

Has anyone else noticed but every pic of Brit she is eating or drinking something? What a cow!

Victoria

I think the reason why Britney did have some visitation rights because she has the mind-set of a young child due to the fact that her parents pimped her out at a young age and like many child stars there's a dwarfed mentality due to her life style. I think that with this mentality she either choses to ignore any advice, because we don't know if these are court appointed visitations, Britney just being stubborn or she went to court (five hours late) and whined until she got what she wanted.

Ewwwwww

#141 ---
As I said these papers can be very lengthly 200 plus pages.
Only certain people have these docs - I'm sure K-Fed doesn't want the judge to accuse him of the leak.
Also - she had the kids after the monitor because she obviously didn't feel they were in IMMINENT physical or mental danger.
The report is for Friday.
All judges are NOT unbiased.