Tori and Dean

Inn Fire Danger!

10/23/2007 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

spelling_breaking_fm-1TMZ has learned Tori Spelling's Southern California bed and breakfast has been evacuated because of the wildfires.

Tori and husband Dean McDermott own Chateau La Rue, located near Temecula, Calif. The inn is currently featured on their reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love" on Oxygen.

People magazine reports Tori and hubby were in L.A. Monday to catch a taping of "Dancing With the Stars" and support former "90210" castmate Jennie Garth. She told the mag, "We got a call that our Temecula [wine country] B&B was being evacuated. We had a lot on our minds tonight. We have friends who are watching [the situation]."

McDermott added, "We don't know the extent of it. There were guests on their way [to the B&B], but they were notified and sent back. The whole town of Fallbrook was evacuated."

wasted days and wasted nights

Reading this made me hungry for a toasted bagel.

blnsgrl

TORI SPELLING IS UGLY...NOMATTER HOW MUCH WWIGHT SHE LOSES, 90210, OR NOT...U-G-L-Y.

dr2011

I feel so bad for everyone effected by the fires. And....(however this started) I think Tori is a pretty lady....better than when she was on daddy's TV show. Anyway, I don't know if they own the place or not, but I don't think they knew what they were getting into and wouldn't be heartbroken if the place was taken off their hands. Fallbrook looks like a cute lil town though, I hope it stays safe.

blnsgrl

u-g-l-y-

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

Ok, there is this little thing called Homeowners Insurance - I am positive all all that el moolah they can afford it.

It's the signs of the time. REPENT people, the end is near - It's called REVELATION, check it out sometime, after all it is the last book in the BIBLE.

Seriously

My Dearest Tom,

Get a LIFE. Ms. Unfortunate in the Looks Department, Tori's money can't buy her natural beauty, and she does not need you sticking up for her, either. If a duck quacks, it is a duck. A dog barks, it is a dog, a woman is ugly - well, she is just ugly. Nobody needs special permission, or a degree to call that one. You sound very silly.

Take Are You For Real's advice and go take a nap, dear.

Kristy

I will never read REVELATIONS again Scared me lol!!!

Melsg's Twin

Hey TMZ!! Get rid of the SPAMMERS!!

Adam

Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.
-- Genesis 19: 24-25 (KJV)

Cartman

Has anyone mentioned how ugly Tori is? Man, that's an ugly broad.

Thanks

JUSTBEACHY

Um, hello, who cares about how Tori looks...last I checked, TMZ was reporting that their inn was evacuated due to the Wild Fires heading their way...not because of how people think Tori looks. People are loosing their homes due to this...I would think people would act more grown up and be more concerned for those people instead of how they look in a picture...

Kelli

Beauty comes from the inside out. Tori has a beautiful soul. She's funny as hell to.To all you people judging, send a picture of yourself so we can judge you.

Tangie

Damn straight she's ugly!

kim suck

horse face

kim suck

dear kelli--you must have a huge ass!