Hilton's Stomach-Turning New Flick

10/24/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clips of Paris Hilton's latest film role has found its way to the Internets -- and it's a bloody mess!

Last night's Scream 2007 Awards on Spike TV premiered the trailer for her new sci-fi/horror/musical, "Repo! The Genetic Opera" -- and man is it brutal! Hilton briefly shows up in the clip -- wearing a dominatrix outfit and black wig -- and she even "sings!"

Warning -- this intestine-spilling video is for mature audiences only!

COMMENTS

Dog is a racist mutt!

'Kitty' (#46, or so), Sarah Brightman is in this movie?!? How horrible for her! She must of really been hating it for a gig! I saw the Phantom show at the Majestic with Ms. Brightman with my GF ( her parents bought us 3rd row tix!) and it was an incredible show! And I apologize to any 'Rocky' and Evanescence fans for making the comparison. Paris Hilton..... what were they thinking?

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

PARIS HILTON ISN'T A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR ANY KID , TEENAGER , OR YOUNG ADULT.

PARIS IS OVERRATED ..........SHE'S NOT A CELEB , ONLY A SHOPALCHOLIC ,

WHO HAS NO RESPECT FOR HERSELF OR ANYONE ELSE .

SHE'S OUT WORKING BECAUSE HER GRANDFATHER DISHEITED HER .

Pukka

Wow, crap so early on, what's next?

lizzygirl80

Ugh this looks like a total piece of crap....NOOOOO Tony Steward Head (aka Giles on Buffy) why did you do this? (That was him singing the male part, or at least it sounds an awful lot like him.) I don't care about Paris, but I am sad for Tony Head and Paul Sorvino's careers.

Brad

It's a process of elimination. Now we know she doesn't sing.

Kelly K

I live in TO and thought it would be funny to volunteer for the extras bit. I could barely stand to watch this monstrosity. Let's just say I did NOT go back for day 2.... My ears are still ringing

lise

what the $%^&

Bianca

she should just do what Paris does best, keep SHOPPING.

why?

I would not see this movie for free.
What a waste of a movie budget.

rsa

loved it. can't wait

JMC

Can you say - "direct to video" ??

Shar

So this was the reason she was recently taken vocal lessons? OMG is THAT the BEST she can do? Excuse me, but PARIS CAN'T SING! She can't pull off a single live vocal performance. EVERYTHING, BUT EVERYTHING SHE SINGS HAS TO BE DOCTORED UP BEFORE IT IS RELEASED FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION. All she was doing was yelling in this clip. That's why she got BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOED at the awards show! She is a wannabe and a "Daddy, can I have it?" without having the talent to actually deserve it. Oh well, I'm sure it will go straight to DVD which is what happens to everything else PH "appears" in.

BoomBoomRoom

WHICH ONE IS BRITNEY ? I CANT TELL !

Kirsten

Another 91 seconds of my life I'll never get back. She is SO the poster child for contraception.

buck

It sucked so bad it could be the next Rocky Horror in 10 years.