Lohan Fakes-Out Photogs -- Not TMZ

10/24/2007 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan pulled a fast one on paparazzi yesterday -- sending her assistant out the front door of Magnolia's as a decoy -- while she snuck out the back!

TMZ cameras caught Lindsay after her rehearsals at Millennium Dance Complex yesterday, shopping at a store next to Lisa Kline, Lilo kept trying to block her face with a hat and top while she perused the racks.

From there she went to Magnolia for some food, and tried to distract paps by having a black Escalade pull up to the front of the restaurant. She then snuck out the back door while her assistant drove off in the waiting Cadillac. Lindsay didn't fool everyone though...

Kay

What do you mean "she fooled the paparazzi but not TMZ?" You are the paparazzi, you just got lucky because you continued searching for, followed and hounded, after the others gave up. What's the excitement of watching someone looking at clothes.

There's no story there. What do you think she's gonna do, snort a line in front of you??

Joe

She looks great as a blonde.

just sayin

Way to go TMZ! Doesn't it feel good to pat your own self on the back? You're just stalker-ific!

Pssst...stars that don't want to be "found" by you know how to do it. Lindsay just enjoys playing a little cat 'n mouse game is all...where as Brit enjoys playing mouse all out and about. Anyhow, good for you for outwitting her. Keep telling yourselves that.

Curious

Man, I sure miss hittin' that. Lindsay used to love when I'd shoot my load into her sweet little cream-pie!

Al Gore Rhythm

Shopping? Isn't she going broke?

Im just sayin

#39 How much internet time are you allowed to have from the pysch ward??

PLEASE tell me you are in a pysch ward and NOT on the streets somewhere.... my God... there are children out there....

roughdaddy

ill bet she is a back door gal....

kim

I am peeing my pants at how stupid she is. Oh yes I dont want to be photographed so I just went to the most paparrazi filled st in all of the world. No one is buying it Blohan =(

JJ

Why are you bragging about stalking her? If she wants to be left alone, leave her alone!

LindRocks

"Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, She's gonna get there any way she can. Now she knows what she wants, No one is gonna stop her, Nothing's ever gonna hold her down.
For all the doubters, non-believers the cynicle that once were dreamers. One of these days you'll know that you were wrong (who would've know?)

But she'll have changed her destiny, Now she's a somebody! That girl was a wild child dreamer but she found herself. 'Cause she believes in nothin' else. And you'll look back and you won't believe. That girl was me!"
Drama Queen (That Girl) - Lindsay Lohan

yeah, lindsay once sang that.. definetly she has changed her destiny.. but now, is she a somebody? i guess we just have to give her this chance and dont criticize her and leave her alone for a while.. to rearrange things..
"for all the doubters, non believers, one of these days you'll know that u were wrong.. who would've know?". i hope this become true.. i hope she keep with her career successfully so that she can sing again "and u'll look back and u wont believe.. that girl was me!"

GET BETTER LINDSAY WE STILL LOVE YA

SinCity

TMZ, you're following her every move, even when she tries to sneak out the back door and puts a hat in front of her as she shops, and still you're following her. Sounds like stalking to me....only difference is you make money off of it.

kelly

i think that ALL media (including TMZ, even though I luv u) should stop hunting Lilo down. Let her heal and live her life!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3