« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

MLB Star's Home Gutted by Fire

10/24/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David JusticeTMZ has learned the home of former baseball player (and ex Mr. Halle Berry) David Justice has been decimated by the wildfire.

Justice's neighbors include several current and former professional athletes, including Chargers star and NFL MVP LaDainian Tomlinson. According to the San Diego Union Tribune, the entire area was evacuated and although Justice's home burned, those of Tomlinson and former San Diego Padres player Phil Nevin did not.

Nevin told the paper his neighborhood "looks like Mars. The house across the street was engulfed in flames. It burned down in like an hour. I'm safe. My family's safe."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KJ

C'mon TMZ, there is much more important news to talk about. Gary freaking Marshall got arrested on DUI and you only have one story about it!!!

take dat betches

david, u can come live with me.

Melanie

It doesnt matter how RICH he is or what he can afford- what he CANNOT afford to ever replace are the memories within that home, photos, heirlooms, family things, etc. Don't hate on him because he's rich. How much money he has in his bank account has nothing to do with what he lost when his home burned down...... Just sayin'

Terry

We have the bitter whiners now posting.
Because someone does not need to take advantage of the generous support system in place in California does not make them a bad person, or less traumatized by loosing everything they have worked for.

how dumb

Well here we go again folks. #21 just called me a honky. Try placing a post with the "N" word and it won't even go through.

Why do people get to use WHITE DISCRIMINATORY WORDS, but we can't use BLACK ONES??? This is really B.S.

ME

Are they raping people over at Qualcomm?

how dumb

Yayyyyyy TMZ.. you removed the post that called me a bad white name!

My respect for you has returned. I will quit my griping now. I'm sure everyone is happy!

ME

Are they looting in San Diego?

erratic-assassin

I haven't heard of any rapings and YES, idiot-people are looting.

sensfan

Ha ha! Looks like Karma to me!

Can't BEAT that!

omofmom

okay #26 we just solved this so just chill with the name calling we are focusing on how big of a dumb a$$ cheater "justice"is and how he has money so he can afford another house, and how karma bit him in the "berries". so stick to the subject and stop being racial. respect and love.

Just Wondering

How come FEMA works so well for the rich white folks in Malibu with the fires when it was so bad in New Orleans with all the poor blacks? I mean where are all the trailers and why aren't there all those stories about school buses sitting empty and people dying in the stadiums? I mean Bush is really too racist here! See how well he takes care of the rich whities? I GUESS WE WON'T SEE ANY MOVIES BEING MADE BY SPIKE LEE about this either. This Bush goverment is so corrupt and phony. I will be so happy when we can get someone GOOD in the White House like Obama or Hillary. They would know how to handle this stuff.

erratic-assassin

obama? hillary? lmao...yeah, okay....

vikki

Negative comments, racial remarks=Negative&Racial People . So, what comes around goes around to you all!

meandmyvoices