T.I. Makes Bail!

10/26/2007 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A federal judge released rapper T.I. on $3 million bail Friday -- $2 million in cash bond and $1 million in property. T.I. must remain under house arrest until his trial on weapons charges.

U.S. Attorney's Office spokesman Patrick Crosby has informed TMZ that a private monitoring company will reside at T.I.'s home, and he will be subject to drug, alcohol and weapons searches at their discretion. The ATF will also be allowed to search the residence. Magistrate Judge Alan Baverman ordered the rapper be monitored 24 hours a day by a private monitoring service that T.I. must pay for.

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, must stay in his home except for medical appointments and court appearances. He also may not own any guns and cannot have contact with any witnesses or informants in the case.

T.I. was arrested on October 13 on federal gun charges. No new court date has been set.

Mo

IT WASN'T A SET UP, WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO IS GROW UP AND REALIZE WHAT GUNS AMONG OTHER VICES ARE DOING TO OUR YOUNG BLACK MEN. ABOVE EVERYTHING ELSE HE IS TI, A PUBLIC FIGURE AND CANNOT BE GUN TROTTING AROUND LIKE ITS THE WILD WILD WEST. I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER BROTHER GOING TO JAIL, BUT WHEN YOU BREAK THE LAW THERE IS ALWAYS SOME HARSH CONSEQUENCES.

audra

whatever!!!

MH

On a cold and gray Atlanta mornin'
A poor little baby child is born
In the ghetto
And his mama cries
'cause if there's one thing that she don't need
it's another hungry mouth to feed
In the ghetto

Christy M

duhhh shocker that money got a celeb outta trouble for now....and we all know he will get off of all charges. cause he has money........

deelicious

i can see his brain

Msnay

They set my baby up!!!! Don't take the bait again TI. We don't know the whole story so stop judging him people!!!!

Twist

I am soooooooooooo glad he is home, I wish him the best,God be with him Please pray 4 him......

kisie

I love T.I so much and I am sure he will be found innocent. I hope he stays out of trouble and will soon be back on tour. I had tickets to see him but he was arrested before the concert! I love him and can't wait to meet him!

45 years old

I love T.I i am 45 years old and even i know he was set up that all the feds do is set up young black rappers cause they hate that they are making so much money. T.I keep you head up cause this 45 years old woman LOVE YOU.

Leilani

I dont understand why...WHY if you have MADE IT as a rapper, why would you continue to pursue the street life? The purpose of you succeeding as a rapper, is for you to move on and out of the "street" life! Im puzzled! :-/

christy

good to see that TI is free!!

PATTY

OBVIOUSLY A SET-UP BY SOMEONE HE TRUSTED, HOPEFULLY THE TRUTH WILL COME TO SURFACE. T.I. HAS DONE A LOT OF GOOD HERE IN ATLANTA, SETTING UP A FOUNDATION THAT HAS HELPED MANY PEOPLE THROUGH HARD TIMES.
HE BOUGHT AND RE-HABBED HOMES FOR KATRINA VICTIMS THAT WERE STRANDED HERE TO LIVE IN, FREE OF CHARGE.
HE HASN'T FORGOT WHERE HE CAME FROM.
ATLANTA IS BEHIND YOU, T.I.
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

KAT

WHO CARES ABOUT THIS IDIOT

browniegirl

People are acting like they don't know what go on in the hood and with hood people. $$$$$$ only take people out of the hood not the hood out of the people. You got guys doing what T.I. did all the time. They don't have enough $$$$$$$$ to get the exposure that T.I. did. I don't support what he did, nor agree with it. I'm just saying this is nothing new for people in/from the hood. This is his personal life. Why call him all out of his name and get all racist about what he did in his personal life and w/his personal time. You have whites,blacks,latinos,asians and hispanics that are in the drug game, and they sell/buy guns. So come on yall this is life(might not be yours or mine). What i think is a punk move is that the guy(new bodyguard) ratted T.I. out so that he'd get a lighter sentence. Nope I wouldn't have done that. I wouldn't have bought the guns in the beginning,( especially if I was going to cry when I got caught). It sound like a setup from the beginning. All I have to say is T.I. pick your peeps more wisely .

Spurs

Hmm, shoulda left his sorry ass where it belongs, in jail. I guess when money talks, the guilty walk. Typical.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments