Brit's Halloween Date with "TMZ Photog"

11/1/2007 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood erupted last night when Britney Spears hit the Halloween scene -- with her own personal team of photogs!

Spears, who donned a bright pink Josie & the Pussycats getup, tried to work her way into the party with buddies Sam Lufti (dressed as a TMZ photog), and Alli Sims (dressed in X17 gear), and were met with a wall of real paparazzi. Between all the shoving and yelling, the group could barely move!

The scene was insanity -- but Sam still worked like a TMZ pro, recording Brit's every move!

NO NO NO

J.S. Bach please get your head out of Brit's A%$!!!!

Gimme a break

This is exactly what this narcissistic loon wanted. She thinks she's bigger than life and everyone plays right into it.
I agree - another Anna Nicole/Howard K Stern. Alli and Sam are total enablers and will eventually cause her to crash big time.

jessica

Why does the photogs have to be so close like that? Wouldnt you guys get a better picture if you all stood back and let her actually walk? I dont understand why you have to be on top of each other shoving and pushing and being all up in her face.
BACK UP, FORM TWO LINES, ONE ON EACH SIDE AND JUST LET HER GET OUT OF HER CAR. then take your photos.

Darn It!

Why?

MARION

I am so bored with Brittney.Too predictable.

Wendy

ya shes doing well even though her personal life is a mess, she cant go anywhere and really she just IS an exhibitionist, she likes all this, it only gets to her now and again. I just wish she would pay more attention to her great kids but I blame it yet AGAIN on her parents, parenting skills and not raising her right and geee they dont get it ! Had they prepared her for the "worl" Brit might have got it right. Its a shame and yet they wonder, get a grip Lynn, you made her what she is...and not going there.

Kim

Sooo...instead of trick-or-treating with her kids, or enjoying Halloween festivities with, you know, her KIDS, she parties it up again. Hope she's saving for their future therapy now.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

when will it all end

John

I dressed up as a TMZ photog last night too.. I had the shirt, hat, press pass (a legit one from an insider at TMZ) and a camera. I got water poured on me though... you guys aren't really popular in Minneapolis.

hello

WAIT - TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VID AGAIN, ARE YOU GUYS FOR EFFING SERIOUS?
YOU'LL GATHER IN INJURY INFLICTING GOOSE-FLOCKS LIKE THIS TO CAPTURE A PHOTO OF THIS TRASH?
GET A LIIIIIIIFE. IT'S OFFICIAL, PAPS HAVE GONE WAY TO FAR. ALL OF YOU NEED TO BE ARRESTED.
ANYONE CAUGHT SWARMING PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE FINED, IT'S INSANE.

YoYo

She's a pathetic mess and a walking STD. She's the next Anna Nicole Smith. Wait for it.

Lawyer

Now if Sam only knew how something about photography. He's got to be told there's more to it than turning on the flash and clicking. Maybe if he buys Harvey a new dress, Harvey might spring for some sorely needed lessons.

Jaded

I agree with #55. I think there should be a law that states if you get closer than 20 or 30 feet away from a person for no other purpose than to take pictures, it should be considered harassment. Who could live like that and remain sane?

I predict that one of these days someone is going to open fire on the paps. I'm just sayin...you can only push some people so far.

scribe

Dam glade to see she was with her kids on hollwen to enjoy all the memories. What a loser.

sue

I have no sympathy for Britney "loves the spotlight" Spears. I do wonder with all the celebrities in the world, she seems to be the only one that has photog's wherever she goes and watever she does. It seems that she craves and looks for the paparazzi to make sure she is always on everyone's minds. While she complains of them always being there she appears to love the attention. One wonders if she lets them know in advance of where she will be. There are a hell of a lot of more important and much much more talented people out there and yet you do not always see their pictures splashed all over because they do not court the spotlight like Britney does. Thankfully, her children are with their father most of the time and not always being photographed like they are with her. I don't expect her to never go out in public by herself or with her kids but she needs to learn to live without the adoration of others. To quote the Dixie Chicks.."I am not proud to be from the same state as Britney Spears."