Britney - "Immune" to Getting Knocked Up?

11/2/2007 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears doesn't want another "adorable mistake" to join Sean and Jayden just yet, but it looks like she's been rolling the dice with her birth control for a while.

Life & Style reports that Brit-Brit was getting Depo-Provera injections every three months as a contraceptive, but thought it was making her gain weight, so she went on the pill. Problem is, "She's constantly forgetting where she put them," says an insider, "She seems to find it amusing -- she laughs at how scattered she is."

But some alleged hookups with "pals" Sam Lufti and JR Rotem could lead to yet more little Brits. Says a friend, "She seems to think that just because she isn't in a formal relationship, she's somehow immune to getting pregnant." Where do them little booboos come from, y'all?

Did Dog's Kid Sell Him Out for $15K?

Could the pup have thrown the Dog to the wolves? Duane "Dog" Chapman's lawyer says that it was Tucker Chapman -- the object of Dog's racist invective that was just revealed by the National Enquirer -- that sold the tape of his father's voicemail to the tabloid, for $15,000.

Brook Hart tells the AP that Tucker was pissed at his dad for his angry rant, and went to the Enquirer with the tape , just as Dog feared he might. Dog apologized to his son and his girlfriend, and learned how the tape got leaked. Wonder what his bark sounded like then.

Santana's Marriage Not So Smooth

Guitar hero Carlos Santana and wife Deborah have filed for divorce after 34 years, according to court docs.

Deborah filed for divorce in Marin County Superior Court on Oct. 19, citing irreconcilable differences, and she's alleged in the past that Carlos has been unfaithful. Even Carlos has admitted mistakes; he has said, "I sincerely apologized to her and to my kids when I wasn't in my right mind and did something hurtful."

The Santanas have three children, ages 17, 22 and 23.

Party Favors: Winehouse Will Appeal Pot Possession Fine ... Zeppelin Reunion Delayed by Jimmy Page's Busted Finger

Amy Winehouse's lawyer says that she didn't know that paying a fine for a marijuana bust in Norway was the same as a guilty plea, the latter of which could create problems for Winehouse working in the U.S. So, reports People, she's going to appeal the $714 fine. ... That big Led Zeppelin reunion concert in London on Nov. 26? Not happening until Dec. 10, because Jimmy Page fractured his finger, says FOX News.

Lenn K.

Britney, first thing thank God you on some kind of protection, the last thing you need is another kid. Secondly, that doesn't mean you can't or don't have Hep C like your buddy Paris. Amy Winehouse smoking pot is the least of your problems! David Copperfield is just a creepy guy who seems like the guy hiding behind the large coat naked!!

Narcissus

------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a large part of Britney's many problems - no real sense of responsibility and the attitude that her irresponsibility is "funny" or "cute". She won't get her life back on track until she grows up.

OCD

Not that I think Britney is making the right choices, but that is her PERSONAL choice.

TMZ doesn't have the right to "out" her choice of contraceptives.

That is way too invasive.

Shame on you TMZ!

Some Faustkateer

Just days ago on this website I noted that Dog Chapman's supreme arrogance would be his downfall. 'nuf said.

malvolio

...well, duh! of course dog's son sold him out, who else would have taped the call? that's what happens when your karma's that screwed...

english

Britney should be spayed so she doesn't have any more unwanted litters. It seems like the only sensible solution.

I'm Black and I'm Proud

"Always remember to spay and neuter your pets"- The sexiest man alive~Bob Barker

elle

DUH?!? Of course there will be no more babies for Britney, it's called abortion. I've always thought she had done some before b/c I knew 2 people who had it done and it completely changed them. All of a sudden they wanted to get married and have tons of babies. Not that everyones like that but it's just an opinion, I'm keeping out if I'm pro or not, it's not the issue.

Mavis

You tzm people are crazy why in the Helllllll0 can't you stay away from Britney you just a big old A______________________ what ever.

MARION

I HAVE NEVER HEARD PEOPLE SO JEALOUS OF ANYONE LIKE THEY ARE OF BRIT ON THIS SITE,TMZ SUCKS!

MARION

BRIT RULES

MARION

SHE IS A DREAM COME TRUE!

JaimeNTexas

15 thousand dollars is not worth the reputation of your parents. While I don't agree with what Dog said to his son in that conversation. It was a private conversation. It wasn't meant for my ears to ever hear. Now that I have, I'm a little disappointed. But what is more prevelent to me in this situation is the blatant disrespect for this man's privacy by a family member. Either Dog or his son could have recorded that conversation. I'm sure Dog didn't take 15k to sell himself out. That stinks man. BLOOD before MUD. My mother has said some pretty foul ish about white people to me in a conversation. But I wouldn't ever in my life sell her out for any amount of money in the world. This is insane. That's beyond low. Beyond what his father did to me anyway....Just one black woman's opinion

anonymous

A&E stands for Art and Entertaiment, but you would never know it by their programs. Dropping "DOG" and all the other reality trash would be great for TV. Now If only VH1 would drop "Hogan"

Ibrahim

I didn't know Brit was anti-abortion!

Ibrahim